Fred or Draco?

Part 5

Draco has been getting on every single nerve in your body, making you hate him once again like before. This reminded you so much of the first couple of years making horrible memories come back, you wanted it to stop but Draco wouldn't quit, he was being incredibly childish.

At the library, you were picking a book out for History of magic, you needed it for this ten-page essay you all were assigned to do before the end of the week. You had finally found the book,

"Yes! Finally." you grabbed the book,

You went back to the table where Harry, Ron, and Hermione were, you sat down setting the biggest book out of everyone's down on the table.

"A little Hermione moment don't you think Y/n?" Ron joked, Hermione glared at him.

"Well- yes but I needed this book. Dumbledore requested it once for a fifth year on an essay like this when I was in my fourth year, "

"And you remembered that?" Harry questioned,

"Yes?"

He nodded his head, you put all your attention back to the book and started going through the pages.

It's been two hours and everyone at the table left one by one, you were the only one left as you looked around the table seeing no one. You sighed and decided that it might be time to head to dinner, but you weren't even hungry. You closed the book and put your essay away (you got five pages done) in your bag. You sat back closed your eyes and the first thing that popped into your head was Draco's smile.

You smiled at the thought of his and hearing his adorable laugh.

A noise pulling you out of your thoughts, you turned seeing no one, you went to where the noise was, and the closer you got the clearer you heard a girl's voice giggling.

You saw the book on the floor and picked it up,

"Someone must've not put it back right," you slid it back on the shelf, you heard the girls giggle again. You went around the bookshelf seeing Draco and Astoria kissing.

Your heart dropped, you wanted to cry but didn't no tears would come out you were just hurt. He said he didn't like her, he said he never would be with her. You felt anger and jealousy rise inside you, that pain turned to hate in about ten seconds.

"Y/n! you scared me," Draco said startled,

"Sorry, didn't mean to disturb... whatever this is," you criticized, you put a forced smile on your face and walked off.

That smile dropped right when you turned your back towards them. You grabbed your things and left the library heading towards the Great Hall. You walked in sat down, served yourself, ate, and left to the common room. Not saying a word to anyone.

You felt like screaming, breaking something, taking all the bottled-up anger out of your system. Your breathing was acting up and your hands controlling themselves, you aren't thinking and all you see is a blur from the tears, all you hear is glass breaking, big thuds, and stuff being thrown everywhere. You screamed so loud your throat throbbed in pain. You stopped wiped your tears and looked around seeing a big mess you know you'll get in trouble for.

"Brutal!" A laugh escaped your lips.

You felt relaxed now you got all that out of your system, you heard the corridor open,

"Shit!" You mumbled,

You stood there as people came in shocked, then looking at you. Your mascara was ruined, you were bleeding from your hands from the glass, your hair was a mess and your eyes bloodshot red and puffy.

You smiled lightly at them and waved,

"Hey, so about this don't worry I'll fix it all," you chuckled awkwardly, you heard two girls whispering about you.

"She did it again." The first girl whispered,
"She must be psycho," the second girl said.

"I can show you psycho if you want to know if I am or not?" you smiled, they shook their heads quickly.

"That's what I thought, " you hissed, you turned back around to see them still standing there looking at you.

"Well if you wanna help then that's all right with me but you have to do something not stand there looking at me like some weirdo." you sighed, and began cleaning your mess and using a spell to fix everything.

After a couple of hours of cleaning you went to the bathroom and cleaned your cut you got on your hand, it wasn't a big cut but it was pretty deep. You bandaged it and went up to bed.

You laid there your mind tracing back to the time in the library. Was he doing it to get back at you or did he like her? So many questions popped up in your head and you needed an answer to them or they would never leave your mind.

You tried going to sleep but that one curious question you were desperate to know wouldn't leave your mind. You looked at the clock it was already 1:20 am and you laid there staring at the ceiling, you ended up falling asleep after an hour or so.

The next couple of weeks were the same, everyone was talking about Astoria and Draco. There would be others coming up to you with their pathetic sorry and fake sympathy. You were so annoyed and tired of it all.

You, of course, have some terrible anger issues and you know you do but you don't know how to control it. You've been controlling it better than before surprisingly, only because your "friends" said if you don't control it they'll tell Dumbledore and he would have to deal with you. (Hermione, ron, and cho)

That raged you.

How can such good "friends" do that, like I could handle my anger perfectly, they're lucky I haven't raged out on them. You thought.

You've been ignoring everyone, Luna not really but she did side with them a little ( "I'm sorry but they are a little correct. Your anger is bad and you need to control it, don't hate me I'm your best friend I'm telling you what I think, ")

That happened and you've been ignoring them.

You just wanted the year to be over so you can head back home.

Also that love triangle.

Over.

You chose no one.

You needed to learn how to love yourself before everyone else.

Also, they left you at your worst.

That's why your is anger so bad. You're hurt and obviously not doing alright, and all that turns to anger and hatred instead of sadness and tears.

Fred or Draco? None, you chose yourself for once.

Here's this part let's see how Y/n does. Does draco really like Astoria or is he using her to get y/n jealous? We'll find out. Those dreams haven't come back since the night in the hospital wing. Was it a dream or a vision? Well, we'll see in the next parts. Lots of love - Mariah:) (sorry for the long waits)