Games

*So sorry I haven't been publishing anything lately I have school and it takes up half my time, I get unmotivated and forget to write. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you guys and more parts will come soon. I'll update this again today or tomorrow xoxo <3 *

___________________________________
*WARNING guys this part has the nasty*

You: 5

Draco: 9

Draco knew what he was doing, he knew how to get you on edge and did it anyway. You, on the other hand, we're learning his tricks, little by little.
He played the game well... a little too well. You enjoyed it. You enjoyed the way his facial features made it look like he had seen a ghost.

Draco on the other hand hates this stupid game, he was enjoying it at first now it's just hurting him to see you with someone else because you're trying to get at him. You playing with his feelings is getting to him. He's good at hiding it... how he feels cause you can't tell a thing if you knew you probably wouldn't stop.

You would continue just so he could feel exactly what you felt, just so you can be even.

That's how it works.

As this game continued you noticed how Draco would put less and less effort. He was winning and you knew he was, but you continued noticing how every time you teased him, his face would turn red, and his body would tense while he clenched his fist.

Today, you snuck inside the Slytherin common room waiting for every last person to be out until you finally saw Draco come out of his dorm. He stopped walking once he saw you. You slowly saw a devilish smirk curve on the side of his mouth. He walked back into his dorm room and you followed, making sure nobody was there.

You walked into his dorm and seen him sitting there waiting for you.

"Y/n," Draco smirked,

"Draco,"

The sound of your voice while saying his name turned him on. Draco got up, pushed you against the wall, roughly, and kissed you. The kiss was rough but it had a tint of passion. As Draco worked his way from your lips to your neck making you get goosebumps all over your body. Draco left love bites on your neck, hickeys on your collarbone, and bit your bottom lip seductively. He took a couple of steps back and just looked at you out of breath with swollen, red plump lips. You met his beautiful Grey eyes, you saw strong lust in his eyes, no trace of revenge. Your breath began pacing as your body rejected all your thoughts, you pulled Draco by his shirt, as his lips connected to yours.

You needed him right now, you need his body on yours, you needed to feel his lips on yours, you needed to feel something. The lust you both had for each other right now was unbelievable.

Draco was trying to unbutton your shirt but was struggling. He groaned and just ripped the shirt making the buttons fall out, taking it off you, you gasped as he smirked getting the chance to put his tongue in your mouth. He grabbed your thighs and picked you up, throwing you on the bed. You giggled as he took his shirt off so fast, you see his abs and v-line, you bit your lip as you got wetter the more you looked. He grabbed your legs pulling you towards him at the end of the bed.

Your legs were wrapped around him, he kissed your neck, little moans leaving your mouth. He stood straight staring at you. Your body was unbelievable to him he loved every part of it. He took your skirt off slowly, then your panties seeing how wet you were, making his mouth water. Your heart was racing as all these thoughts ran through your head. He unbuttoned his pants taking them off leaving him in his draws, you can see his bulge, and you gulped. He took the last remaining thing on your body off (your bra) and threw it on the floor, then taking his draws off. The size of it surprised you.

"You don't speak unless I tell you too or there will be punishment, understand?"

You nodded your head yes,

"Use your words!" He shouted.

"Y-yes, I understand" you were shocked, "Good girl" he smirked seductively.

Without warning, he put his dick inside of you causing you to moan loudly. He chuckled at how he caught you by surprise and continued to thrust into you. There was a bit of pain because you had to adjust to his size (again), but as you did you began to feel the pleasure. He went slow to tease you. Draco began going faster and he watched as your body went in sync with his dick thrusting into you. He watched as your boobs bounced and as you moaned in pleasure. He groaned as he felt you come on his cock,

"F-fuckk" you moaned out,

"What did I say!"

He turned you around a fucked you doggy style, he smacked your ass hard making you grip the sheets hard, knowing the was gonna leave a mark.

"I told you not to speak unless I said so!"

He thrust harder and deeper making you moan with a bit of screaming. Draco was taking his anger and feelings out on you during sexual interaction, but you enjoyed it.

"You feel so good," Draco moaned,

His voice made you wet, the deepness and accent to it made you drip wet. With each thrust, you felt his dick go deeper. He grabbed your hair making your back arch more than it already was. He turned you around so you were laying on your back, he pulled out and cummed on your stomach, as he moaned out of breath, as you felt your juices come dripping out. Draco went down on you licking you clean, you grabbed his hair trying so hard not to moan out something, but he was just too good you couldn't resist the temptation.

"Ohh, God Draco!" you moaned out loudly,

Draco didn't do anything this time he continued making you moan louder than the time before. You then orgasmed and he licked you clean like you were candy. He got up and watched as your legs were open wide and you breathing hard.

"On your knees," he demanded,

You listened and got on your knees and put it in your mouth and sucked on it. You didn't have a gag reflex which you were thankful for and you continued as Draco moaned and whimpered pushing your head faster. You felt his come in the back of your throat as he grunted and put his head back and you took it out your mouth and some of his come went on your face, it was sweet and good to your surprise. Draco was very healthy so it made sense why it tasted like that. You tried standing up but it hurt when you did so Draco helped you get up. You both were done.

Draco went to his closet and got a shirt out,

"Here just put my shirt on" he had a shirt out waiting for you to grab it, you did and put it on. It smelled like him and you loved the scent of him.

He put his draws back on and he laid down, you laid down with him, your head on his chest, your arms around his waist, and his arms around you stroking your hair. You were half asleep, Draco noticed and smiled thinking you were fully asleep.

"Sleep well, darling... I-I love you,"

You smiled and fell asleep at peace, Draco fell asleep with you. You both gave each other the best night you can imagine.

*So this part was kind of hard to write because of that part but I did it anyway soooo ummm enjoy.*