Enemies

Part 2

It's your second week there and you are exhausted and Draco doesn't make it any better. "Oh my gosh, I mean just look at her, " he laughed "She looks like a mess, wait what am I talking about she is one, " Crabbe and Goyle laughed with him.

You had enough of his trash talk about you, you slammed your books and bag on the ground and got up. "Y/n no" shouted Luna and Hermione. "Well do something!" Hermione shouted at Ron and Harry.

"Y/n don't he's not worth it, " said Ron. Hermione shook her head "I could've done that, " said Hermione "Sorry..." he said.

You ignored them. Once you reached Draco you pushed him and took your wand out and pointed it at his throat. "I'm sick and tired of you Malfoy leave me alone, the only trash and mess there is, is you, "

He gulped as you put more and more pressure on the wand,  "Keep it up and I swear you would not like how it ends cause I am not I repeat not in the mood for your shit anymore quit fucking with me!" you yelled pushing him away, as you turned to walk away.

Draco rubbed his throat while everyone stared at him "What the hell are you guys looking at!" He yelled, everyone looked away and continued to do them. You grabbed your stuff and left. "Y/n wait!" yelled Ron and Harry.

"What!" you yelled.

"Where are you going?" said Ron.

"My next class, " you said turning back around to continue walking "But we have a free period for the next half hour?" said harry.

"Well my dorm then," you said. "Oh, can we come?" said Harry "Sure I guess I could use some company," you smiled at them. You snuck them in the Ravenclaw common room "Wow it's so pretty in here, " Ron said amazed. "It was brilliant what you did," Harry smiled.

"Thanks, I'm just so tired of him like I know I don't say things like this but I hate him, he makes my life a living hell," you complained. "He makes everyone's life a living hell," said Ron as he looked around the common room gasping at everything he saw.

You and Harry laughed at him "Who knows you guys would probably even end up together," you snapped your head towards Ron real quick so did Harry. He looked at you both "I was joking, " he said quickly.

"I mean it's possible," Harry shrugged "Harry!" You yelled. "What I'm only joking," you guys laughed.

"I would never end up with him," you said.
~~~~

Free period was over and you headed to potions class which was with Snape, he didn't bother you like he did everyone else which you found weird. "Ugh I hate potions class, " Ron groaned.

"I like potions, " you said.

"Yeah because he doesn't bother you like everyone else he actually likes you," Ron said.

"Yeah and the only person besides you that he likes is Malfoy," Harry commented "Or maybe Malfoy told him to be nice and like you," Harry said smirking at you. "What is up with you guys," you questioned.

"Nothing it's just all making sense now," Harry said.

"What is?" you asked.

"Oh nothing it's only between me and Ron, " smiled harry. What does he mean? You thought to yourself.

You, Harry, and Ron walked into potions class with each other. "Where have you guys been? You could've been late!" Shouted Hermione at us three "Calm down we're here now aren't we?" said Ron. She scoffed and sat back down. You sat down next to Fred and George "Nice to see you Y/n," said Fred.

"Hello Fred," you smiled at him. George waved at you and was going to talk but got interrupted by a loud bang. It was Snape slamming the classroom door on his way in. You got kind of upset when he interrupted George because you've had a crush on him since your second year and he barley talks to you.

"Today students we will be learning how to make a love potion," he said coldly, the girls squealed, but it wasn't such a big deal. "I warn you to NOT use this on anyone, it's horrible, understand?" Everyone nodded their heads yes.

"Ok, go get a spellbook and work with the person next to you, I'll be observing and telling you what I think," everyone got a spell book and began to work. Fred had got you a spell book on his way over there which was really nice of him. No one knew what page to go on and everyone was afraid to ask, even Hermione. You decided to ask since no one else would, you raised your hand and waited for him to call on you.

"Yes, Y/n?" His cold raspy voice replied.

"Not trying to bother sir but what page is it on?"  You said politely.

"Oh yes page 437," he said slowly.

Everyone quickly turned towards that page and began to work. I worked with Fred, and George worked with Angelina.

"Hey George you should try using that love potion on Y/n maybe she'll actually like you if you do it right," Draco said laughing. George was furious.

"Malfoy quiet!" Snape shouted.

You saw George clench his fist, "Hey don't listen to him he's just a big jerk," you said putting your hand on his. You felt his hand unclench "Yeah," he said and took his hand away from yours, and began to work.

You looked at him with sad eyes, and from the corner of your eye you saw Draco staring at you two. You ignored it and continued to help Fred.

Snape was commenting on everyone's potion. Every comment he made had made you more and more anxious. Once you and Fred were done he went to have a look at it.

"Its... Ok, " Said Snape, and you saw his lip twitch into a smile. "First time he's ever said something like that about a potion of mine," said Fred he was quite excited.

Once classes were over we all went to the great hall to eat, you were starving and couldn't wait to eat. You took a seat and began to serve yourself. You were extremely exhausted and couldn't wait to lay in bed.

This one's a little longer I'll be doing more soon sorry if it's boring but enjoys love you guys xoxo ♥︎♥︎