The Diarys

Part 3
(TW: kidnapping and panicking)

"Dear diary.

Is it possible to crave for someone this much, to need them so much but hate them?
Hate them so much but all you could ever want is them, she is something I've never known about something impossible to resist.
Is it hate or is it love? I crave for her every day and night. I need her, every day of my life.

I'm addicted to her, she's mine and mine only... But I am not hers.

Is it love?

D.L.M"

As draco wrote that he felt so relieved to get his feeling out on something, he then got ready and left for the last tournament.
~~~

It was the last day of the tournament where you see who wins. As everyone was getting ready you were preparing Harry, "You got this Harry, don't be nervous you'll be fine," you said.

"I'm not nervous, " Harry spat nervously.

"Sure you aren't, " you chuckled, "Ok, you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready, " Harry said, you walked out with him and the others were out there. He went to where the other players were as Dumbledore told them what to do. You were nervous and scared and you were very fidgety.

"Be careful Harry!" you yelled before harry left into the maze.

"I will, I promise!" Harry shouted back.

"Phew ok Y/n he'll be ok, he'll be ok, " you told yourself trying to calm your nerves. You felt a hand touch your shoulders and you jumped.

"Calm down baby it's just me, " you recognized the voice right away.

"Connor? What do you want?" you shouted backing away from him, "Don't be scared I won't hurt you, " Connors's voice was creepy and it sent shivers down your spine,  you cringed at the sight of him.

"I told you already I want nothing to do with you, " you hissed.

He walked closer to you while you backed up more and more,  "Oh but I want everything to do with you, " he said going closer until you were backed into a wall. No one noticed because they were too busy talking to each other and waiting for the champions to come back and all your friends were somewhere else, draco was probably with Astoria and you were alone with your psychotic ex.

Great of course this happens when I'm alone. You thought to yourself.

He went up to your ear and whispered "Your mine... If I can't have you no one can, "

"Wha-" you felt something stab into your arm and you began to feel real dizzy and light-headed.

"W-What did you-" you slurred your words and your vision was blurry, that's when you blacked out Connor caught you and took you somewhere.

30 minutes later.

You woke up and it was dark very dark, your bead was pounding and your throat was dry. You tried getting up but your leg was connected to a chain.

"CONNOR LET ME OUT NOW!" you yelled.

You pulled and pulled the chain to try to get it off.