Tuff love

Part 5

"Y/n what's wrong?" draco asked.

You left back to the cottage quickly. Draco came running in from behind you and grabbed your hand.

"Are you ok?" Draco looked into your eyes.

"I-I can't marry you, " you stammered.

"Why not?"

"Were too young. We ran away from Hogwarts and home we can't marry I'm sorry, " you walked away from him and into the room.

"So I have to run away with you but you can't marry me?" Draco said confused.

"You didn't have to come. You could've stayed, " you commented back.

"But I came with you cause I love you!" Draco shouted.

"Like I said you could've stayed and had your arranged marriage no one forced you to come!" you shouted back.

"Fuck that arranged marriage I want you!" draco yelled.

"What is wrong with me, why would I consider even running away I'm fucking fifteen. We're fucking fifteen!" you yelled.

"Then we could just leave and go back as nothing happened!"

"I didn't say that! I want to be here, " you yelled.

"That's what you're saying that what you mean! I could go back and have my arranged marriage, it'll probably be better than me and you!" Draco yelled.

You looked at him shocked,

"Y/n I didn't-"

"No fuck you!" You went to the room and grabbed your trunk and began grabbing your clothes and putting them in there.

"Y/n please stop," Draco begged.

"No you think begging is going to fix what you just fucking said. We're done," you yelled closing your trunk.

"I didn't mean it," Draco yelled.

"I don't care! I'm leaving!" You grabbed raven and opened the door and walked out.

You were walking back to Malfoy manor, ignoring Draco he gripped your arm so you'll face him.

"I want you! Ok I need you I want you Y/n," Draco cupped your face with his hands. You jerked your head away from his hand.

"I'm not yours anymore so I'm leaving, " you said with a low growl.

You walked away leaving him there. Things felt weird like this was supposed to happen. You saw the teacup and grabbed it you ended up back in your dorm.

"Y/n? Oh my god where have you been," Luna ran to you and hugged you tightly.

"With Draco," you sighed.

"I'm getting the feeling it didn't turn out the way you wanted," said Luna.

"Yup." You laid down, "Luna he asked me to marry him." You sat up.