𝟏.𝟒, 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞t

Season 1, episode 4: magic bullet

I WALKED OUTSIDE my room very early in the morning, seeing Allison doing the same. We shared a confused look before looking downstairs, seeing dad walking towards the door.

"What's going on?" Allison spoke up, dad's gaze snapping to us.

"Your aunt Kate just texted. I'm heading out to pick her up." Dad responded just as softly.

"But it's two in the morning. Is everything okay?" I ask next.

"Yeah, yeah. She's just having a little car trouble." He shook it off.

"Not serious, is it?" Allison question after sharing a concerned look with me.

"No, just a flat tire. Go-go back to bed, sweethearts." We nodded, saying goodnight to each other before heading back to our bedrooms, where I instantly passed out.

***

Later in the morning, Allison and I both held hands as we ran to the guest room, screaming in excitement and happiness when we see our aunt Kate standing there. The two of us tackle her in a hug, while she laughs happily. I was so excited to see her.

"I don't see you two for a year, and you girls turn into fricken runway models?" She spoke up. "Look at you two! Oh! Hate you both."

"We haven't even showered yet." Allison replies.

"Sweeties, your knockouts. In fact, I hope you girls have the boys knocking each other's teeth out for your attention." She says.

"Y/n kind of has one." Allison smirks, glancing to me.

Aunt Kate looks to me. "You kind of have one? Well, you two should kind of have a million." We all laugh.

"Do you need some help unpacking?" I then ask, going to unzip one of her backs.

Immediately, aunt Kate grabs ahold of my wrist. "No, not that one." She sighs and lets go. "Oh. See? You two turn out beautiful, and I end up with this kung fu death grip." We laugh a little. "Sorry Y/n, sweetie. I didn't mean to be so rough."

"No worries." I shrug it off. "Hey, is everything okay with your car?" I then ask, recalling what dad told Allison and I.

"Uh, yeah. I just needed a jumpstart, that's all." Aunt Kate calls from the bathroom.

"A jumpstart?" Allison questions in confusion.

***

I walked in through the hall with Allison and Lydia. "Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asks me, Allison smirking.

"We're just studying together." I respond.

""Just studying" never ends with just studying. It's like... getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually cops a feel." Lydia shrugs as we walk up the stairs.

"Well, so what are you saying?" I question in confusion.

"Really, Y/n?" Allison asks with a little smirk.