𝟐.𝟕, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭

season 2, episode 7: restraint

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures."

THE SUN WAS up high in the sky and shining through the windows of Beacon Hills High School as the students were crowding the halls. A day went by since Jackson Whittemore as the Kanima had escaped. Heading inside the library where a few people were, the Argent twins tried to act normal as they knew their was a camera behind them, most likely watching them at this moment with their grandfather on the other side.

Heading down one aisle together and seeing Scott and Stiles on the other side, Allison rummages into her bag before handing them a tablet through the shelves with the stuff that they had gotten Lydia to translate the night before. Stiles held a book in his hand as he was trying to act as normal as possible before he looked at the tablet.

"It's everything Lydia can translate. She was very confused." Y/n whispers to them.

"What'd you tell her?" Scott questions.

"That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Allison replies.

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles speaks up with a serious expression.

"Does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott asks, moving past the subject.

Allison shakes her head. "Not really. But Stiles was right about the murderers. It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance."

And with that, the four teenagers continuing speaking as the Argent twins go on about the story of the Kanima, evening stating that the Kanima was actually supposed to be a werewolf.

Eventually, the four teenagers had come up with the idea that the Argent twins would go speak to Jackson, considering Scott and Stiles had gotten a restraining order from the Whittemore boy and Scott also had a make up test to do that he had missed. Reaching through the shelf, Y/n softly places her hand on her boyfriend's, seeing he was tense and hesitant about the idea.

"If he does anything, you run the other way." Scott tells her, but it was directed to both of them.

"We can take care of ourselves." Y/n assures.

"Y/n, if you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's gonna need to take care of me. If he does anything..." Scott states, trailing off.

"Like?" Y/n questions.

Stiles pops his head through the bookshelf. "Anything evil!"