𝟐.𝟐, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝

Season 2, episode 2: shape shifted

"I don't wanna hurt you."

THE NIGHT SKY was out in the small town of Beacon Hills, most people peacefully sleeping for their busy day the next day. However, for Y/n, that was a different case. She had left her house late at night, taking her sister's car to the woods. On the car, the word 'midnight' on the window could be seen if you drew some breath on it.

Currently, the girl found herself venturing in the dark woods of Beacon Hills, the said town below her as the lights were shining through. Her phone laid in her hand, the flashlight on as she searched for her werewolf boyfriend.

Stopping in her tracks, seeming to sense something behind her, she spins around, seeing a familiar pair of yellow eyes glowing, along with a familiar figure. Y/n smiles at the sight of her boyfriend, letting out a small 'hey' as Scott's eyes stopped glowing, stepping towards her, pushing her hand with the phone down.

"What are you doing?" Scott asks, glancing around.

"Just trying to find you." Y/n replies, sounding confused.

"Did anyone see you leave?" Scott questions.

Y/n shakes her head. "No. No one, I was careful. What's wrong? Is it the full moon tomorrow night?"

"No, it's not that." Scott assures. "I just wanted to ask you some things. About your family. Actually, your grandfather."

"Okay, but I don't really know him. He's kind of just a guy who sends a check in the mail every year for mine and Allison's birthday." Y/n informs.

"Does he know about me? About us?" Scott asks.

Y/n shakes her head. "No, my dad hasn't said a thing. What is it? Did something else happen?"

"We just need to be a lot more careful now." Scott tells her.

"They're not gonna split us apart." Y/n replies.

"Not us." Scott corrects.

Just then, smiles come onto their faces as they wrap their arms around each other, leaning in and pressing their lips together. Scott pulls his girlfriend impossibly closer, his lips moving in sync with hers while her fingers rake through his hair.

"You're sure no one followed you?" Scott questions when they pulled away, but kept holding each other.

Y/n chuckles. "Totally, absolutely, one hundred million percent sure. My parents are out, anyways. It's just Allison home."