𝟏.𝟏𝟏, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Season 1, episode 11: formality

"You're both gonna help me catch the second Beta

"You're both gonna help me catch the second Beta."

AUNT KATE PROCEEDED to put some wires all around Derek, placing a little pad like thing on the his hip. Giving us a little smirk, she turned on a box, cranking it up, where electricity went through the wires, hitting Derek.

Tears subconsciously pooled in my eyes as his screams filled my ears. My grip on Allison's hand tightened, feeling hers do the same. I wanted to help him, even seeing what he... was.

"What are you doing to him? Is that gonna kill him?" I ask in concern.

Aunt Kate chuckles. "Oh, come on, kiddo. Don't get all ethical on me now."

"What is he?" Allison questions, sharing a look with me.

"Shape-shifter. Lycan. Werewolf." Aunt Kate lists, laughing. "To me, he's just another dumb animal."

Being shocked again, Derek grunts loudly, aunt Kate still holding a smug smirk on her face. How was she enjoying this? Hurting him? She walks over to him, slightly opening up his mouth, revealing his teeth.

"See these right here? These are canines, also known as fangs. Made for the tearing and rending of flesh." Aunt Kate explains as Allison and I walk closer. "Not something you'd find on those cute little leaf-eating herbivores, is it?"

"This is a joke to you?" I question in disbelief.

"Sweethearts, there are werewolves running around in the world. Everything's a joke to me. How else do you girls think I stay sane?" Aunt Kate states.

"So, it was him at the high school and all the other animal attacks?" Allison asks.

Before responding, aunt Kate turns off the box, then turning the light off. Turning to us, she places her hands on our backs, starting to lead us out of the room.

"There's actually three of them." Aunt Kate begins. Three werewolves? "Another younger one like him called the Beta, and then there's the Alpha. Alpha's the pack leader. Bigger, stronger, nastier. Those are the real ugly motherfuckers."

Hand in hand, Allison and I walk out of the room, Aunt Kate trailing behind us. We stand side by side, watching as she closes the door while me and my sister share a look.

"When were they gonna tell us?" I question.

"They still haven't decided if they're gonna tell you two." Aunt Kate replies.

"Why?" Allison asks.

"Let's just say if you both react badly when you guys find out..." Aunt Kate states, tutting. "Not good."

"What do you mean, "Not good"?" I question as we follow after her.

"They don't think that you girls can handle it. They look at you both and they see these frightened little girls who's gonna run crying in the corner when they find out the truth. Me? What do I see? Natural talent. Girls, you said you both wanted to feel more powerful, right?" Aunt Kate asks, getting a nod from both of us. "Now's your girls chance."