𝟑.𝟗, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

season 3, episode 9: the girl who knew too much

"I don't believe it. You have no idea what you are, do you? You're a rare one... probably the last one ever."

THE LOUD CHIRPS of crickets could be heard all around the town of Beacon Hills, the werewolves and any other supernatural beings walking around and blending in with the regular citizens in the small, mysterious town. The sky was dark, most people sleeping soundly in their beds and having no idea what was happening at Beacon Hills high school at the moment while they were sleeping.

The sounds of engines from a car and a motorbike could be heard in the empty parking lot of the high school, no one being seen inside the building as the students were at home, preparing to come the next morning. Parking his motorbike, Scott takes off his helmet while mounting off his smaller vehicle as Stiles quickly hopped out of his jeep.

The two boys rushed over when they caught sight of the trio of girls, who had called them earlier when something mysterious happened that, like quite a few times recently, had been revolving around the strawberry blonde of the trio. As they had rushed over, the werewolf of the group made eye contact with his ex-girlfriend, looking at her in concern until he saw that she was alright and not injured.

"It's the same thing." Lydia states when they reached them, her eyes looking at Stiles. "Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles questions.

Lydia shakes her head. "Not yet."

"'Not yet'?" Stiles repeats in question. "You're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"No, I'm not doing that again." Lydia protests. "You find the dead body from now on."

As Stiles was arguing with the girl, Y/n took notice of how Scott looked in a certain direction, not even seeming to pay attention to their conversation as his brown eyes went wide. Y/n nudged her sister, making Allison look over as they noticed Scott was looking to somewhere behind them.

"Guys." Scott calls out, catching all their attention. "I found the dead body."

The group felt their bodies tense up as they followed the werewolf's gaze to see the dead body he had claimed he just found on the the Beacon Hills high school sign in front of the school. The police officer's body laid lifeless in front of the teenagers, her blood running out of her and down onto the sign while her lifeless gaze stared out at the road ahead.