𝟑.𝟖, 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲

season 3, episode 8: visionary

"If you lied and it gets people hurt, I'll be back to take away more than your pain

"If you lied and it gets people hurt, I'll be back to take away more than your pain."

IT WAS DARK outside in the town full of werewolves and other types of supernatural as the civilians in Beacon Hills were doing the normal stuff they'd do in their daily lives, having no clue about the supernatural all around them, hiding secretly. The rooms in the nursing home was dark as the rain was pouring down from and onto the glass windows of the large building.

Like usual, Gerard held a tissue in his hand as he faced the window, sitting in his wheelchair while wiping away the black blood that was always continuously pouring out of his nose and mouth since the incident with the Kanima and the many werewolves that had gone against him.

The sound of the door opening caught his attention, his body freezing as his biological and adoptive granddaughters stepped into the room, Allison having a grip on the door handle. He didn't even need to look behind him to know who it was and who he knew was definitely with them.

"Did you bring him?" Gerard asks.

The sound of slow and very hesitant footsteps is what made the elder man's eyes widen, grabbing ahold of the wheels of his chair and spinning himself around to face the now three teenagers in the room.

Scott held an unsure expression on his face at the sight of the man he wished to never see again, especially after what he had done to the girl he still loves very much.

The werewolf stops beside Y/n, their hands brushing together as Gerard's usual displeased look was now replaced with relief and pleasure as he knew what the werewolf would do to get himself to talk. Rolling up his sleeve a bit, the elder holds out his arm towards the werewolf.

"Come in, Scott, and give an old man a little something for his pain." Gerard taunts.

"You don't have to do this." Y/n whispers to the boy.

"If you want me to talk, this is how it's gonna happen." Gerard demands.

Scott steps forward, rolling up his sleeve. "If I do this, you have to tell us everything you know. Everything."

Gerard doesn't say another, only a grumble-like sound escaping past his throat as he shakes his arm a bit towards the boy, showing he was getting impatient. Very reluctantly, Scott lets himself grab ahold of the man's hand, black veins crawling along their arms while Scott took some of his pain away.

Y/n watched with concerned eyes as black veins crawled up to Scott's face, his eyes glowing a bright gold as groans of pain escaped Gerard. Eventually, Scott pulled away and the teenagers were telling Gerard about the third body that was found.