𝟑.𝟏𝟎, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝

season 3, episode 10: the overlooked

"I'm gonna take that as a sign you're a little worried

"I'm gonna take that as a sign you're a little worried."

THE NIGHTTIME SKY was still up in Beacon Hills, the occasional rumble of thunder and the flashes of lightning being heard and seen all around the small town full of supernatural as a rather rough storm had came to the civilians in the town. Just about an hour or so had gone by since the recital, and police officers had came to Beacon Hills high school after many had called the police.

Inside of the high school, some officers could be seen as they spoke to some of the students, their chattering voices being heard in one out of the many hallways of the building full of classrooms. In one part of the hallway, Isaac found himself running his hand through his hair as he tried to get ahold of Derek or Scott, but he wasn't getting an answer from either of them.

Hearing footsteps, he sees Allison and Y/n walking in his direction. He let his eyes linger on the injured one out of the two, noticing a bandage now laid on her head with blood seeping through after she had been attacked by their own teacher. Even with the pain in her head, Y/n was able to walk, unlike how she had before. Luckily, she didn't have it as bad as Lydia.

"I can't get a hold of Derek or Scott." Isaac informs when they reached him, resting his hand on the youngest's shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

Y/n blinks, ignoring the pain. "I'll be fine."

"How's Lydia?" Isaac asks after a moment.

"She's got bruising on her neck. They're taking her to a hospital downtown because Beacon Memorial's being evacuated." Allison explains.

"The storms that bad?" Isaac questions as he looks out the window.

Allison nods, following his eyes. "It will be. And I overheard an EMT saying the backup generators might be too old to last if the power goes out."

"Beacon Memorial." Isaac murmurs just as Chris was walking up to them. "That's where Cora is, right?"

"I'm taking the three of you home." Chris announces.

Isaac shakes his head. "No, I have to get to the hospital. I can't leave Cora there with just Peter."

The Argent family found themselves glancing at one another when the boy was walking right by them, beginning to walk off in a hurry, showing he was worried about his new friend. When Chris called his name, he turned to face the man, only nodding when the man told him he'd drive just when the lights turned off in the hallway. Looking at one another, Chris rested his hand on his adopted daughter's shoulder before they were leaving the school and heading out into the pouring rain.