Chapter 3

Scarlett

It is early morning and I am currently driving, in my black Audi r8, to the to the Garrison Pack. The alpha wanted me to bring him the pack ring that belonged to the beta that I assassinated last night, as proof of the kill. 

I pull up to the pack house and see the alpha and luna awaiting my arrival. I step out, my black combat boots hitting the gravel. I prefer to wear black, pretty cliche, but everything matches. So, I am wearing black skinny jeans, a black turtle neck, and my black leather jacket. 

"Scar." The alpha greets with the name I give to my employers. I nod my head in response, then follow him and his luna to his office. 

He takes a seat at the large desks and his mate stand behind him. 

"Cozy office you have here." I say sarcastically to the alpha. He growls in response.

"Do you have the ring?"

"Of course I have the ring, I wouldn't  be here if I didn't." I said in a duh tone and tossed him the ring, which he caught with ease. 

"You were not seen were you?"

"You doubt my abilities?" I mock hurt.

"No, no, of course not. But this pack and my pack have a bad history, so I wanted to be sure." 

I was about to respond when I hear screams. We all snap up and look out the window, seeing the pack from last night attacking the Garrison Pack. 

"Well, it has been a pleasure Alpha Garrison. Good luck with this." I say as I take my leave. This battle is not my fight. 

As I step outside, I realize how heavily outnumbered the Garrison Pack is. I also see my car, parked in the middle of the fight. 

"We have to leave the car" Ares whines in my head.

"We'll come back for her" I chuckle in my head as I shift into my massive white wolf and begin to run for the forest.