Chapter 16*

This chapter has scenes of a sexual nature. If you do not like to read that, I advise skipping this. Thank you!)

I couldn't look away and I whispered, "I think...I want to try."

He gave me a wide smile and said, "Good." He then leaned in and just before he touched my lips he stopped. It was my decision to go further, I knew. I took a deep breath and lightly touched him.

I had never kissed anyone before. I had always imagined it, though, but I never thought it could feel like this. It was nerve wracking and wonderful all at the same time. His lips were soft, and his heat made me feel safe.

He slowly put more pressure on our lips, and started moving them, pecking me softly. I followed his movements, and soon I was pushed gently up against the door, his arms on either side of my head.

Imhotep turned his head to the side, and I felt his tongue on my lips. I gasped in surprise and he gently guided it. I hesitantly followed his lead, and soon we were kissing with abandon, melting into each other.

I was having a hard time breathing, and so was he. We finally separated, and he put his forehead on mine; both of us heaving.

We didn't say anything for several moments, just looked into each other's eyes. I smiled slightly and said, "That was my first kiss."

His eyes widened and he said, "It was?"

I snickered and said, "Imhotep, I have never been with anyone before. You are my first."

I could see him looking both worried and smug. He said, "And... are you happy?"

I hummed and gave him another kiss, dragging it along for a few moments before moving back and saying, "I'm getting there." It was my turn to be worried and I said, "Was I... okay?"

He looked shocked at my question, and said with feeling, "You were perfect."

I was embarrassed asking but I had to know, "Did you ever..."

Imhotep looked conflicted but nodded his head and said, "There were some instances where we consummated, yes. Although it was rushed, and we had not long to bond. "

I sighed and said, "Okay... Okay."

Imhotep looked forlorn and said, "I am... sorry."

I looked at him and said, "Why?" He looked confused and I said, "You don't need to be sorry for loving someone Imhotep. In fact, I'm grateful you know how to... well. It'll make it easier on us if one of us knows, right?"

He gave me a small smile and said, "I do understand how to pleasure a woman's body. You will be in good hands."

I could feel my blush and said, "Oh... well that's good. Yes. Good."

He just watched me in fascination and said, "I want you. You have always held a certain... fascination with me."

I looked into his dark eyes and said, "Oh?"

He nodded and said, "From the moment I awoke and saw you, I thought you were beautiful. I even thought you were Ohh-Seht reincarnated. Your magic was so potent and your beauty..."

I gave him a smile and said, "You just intrigued me. I was afraid, yes. I mean, you looked... but I didn't sense that you were bad. Your magical signature was the first I had felt in this world besides Luna's. I was mostly sad for you."