Sammy and Alex go to UA (part 1)

The two cousins walked up to the UA property for their final exams. One was confident and ready, the other was extremely nervous. Alex, her Quirk was shapeshifting. Sammy, their Quirk was glass manipulation. Alex Katachi and Sammy Yume. As far as the two cousins knew, the final exams were just fighting robots, well that is aside from the written exams. 

"I'm hungryyyy." Sammy complained, making a futile attempt to flatten their frizzy hair. Alex got a thermal mug and a small bowl covered in tin foil out of her backpack, handing it to her cousin. They thanked her and quickly ate the rice in the bowl and drank the soup they were given. It was clear to any passerby that the cousins were very close, Alex even knowing Sammy had a tendency to skip meals due to being uncomfortable with their weight. 

Alex was reading a notebook while walking, whereas Sammy was listening to music to calm down. Alex was reading and testing herself on the train ride to school, going about three pages a minute. She also happened to have a mug of coffee in her backpack, which she shared some with her cousin. 

~

"Good luck with your written exam, Yume!" Deku exclaimed happily, waving at Sammy from across the room. They blushed slightly and waved back. The written exams started a few minutes later. The written exams consisted of some written scenarios about hero work, how to save someone from a collapsed building and things like that. 

And just like that, it was three days later and written exams were over. The practical was where Sammy was the most scared, whereas Alex was scared of the written exams. Sammy walked out of the dressing room in their hero costume. Loose-fitting black shorts that went down to their knees, a black turtleneck sweater, and a loose white shirt over it. They also wore a pair of white boots. 

Alex's costume was a bit more complicated, with a black halter top, plain black dance shorts, a teal waistband, and a teal half skirt. She also wore a teal hair clip to keep her bangs back, with the clip having s crescent moon on it. Her wolf ears and tail had small accessories on them as well. 

The students were up against the pro heroes, but since there wasn't enough teachers to fight the students, one teacher would have to go twice. The final exam, Sammy and Alex vs. Midnight. The reason the two cousins were paired was that they didn't get along well in high stress situations, but the two of them had a plan this time. 

Alex would shapeshift into her cousin so Midnight couldn't tell who was the one with glass manipulation, then go on from there.