random memories

various memories? Boi do I have quite a few. These are the most recent three since I don't remember anything before then, also the 2020 part might take up most of this chapter, you'll see why when you get there. The main reason I'm writing this is to document my memories so I can look back and remember these things.

2018: I remember going to a concert with my mom, it was so much fun and I wish I could re-live those days. Dancing with other punk fans, the entire audience singing every song, it was so incredible. I would draw and listen to creepy stories all day, only stopping to take breaks to go to the bathroom and eat. Looking back on those memories is actually really calming to me. Me and one of my friends (whom I've sadly lost contact with, she was really nice and funny ;-;) would call each other and talk for hours about random things, draw and send pictures of our art, and listen to music over the phone. We drew a lot of FNaF fanart, and shipped a lot of things. I honestly look back on those memories as one of the best summer breaks of my life.

2019: Most of this summer break I spent at my grandma's house, and it was so much fun. Me and my brother (who isn't my brother, actually my cousin. But we look so similar people oten think we're siblings so we say we are) would swim for hours, sometimes multiple times a day, and listen and sing to FNaF music all day (yes I'm still a FNaF fan). Once, we went on a road trip to Las Vegas. We stayed up all night just so we could sleep for the three hour car ride. When the time came to pile ourselves in the car for the drive one state over (we live in California), we piled blankets over our heads, he grabbed some toys, I grabbed my sketchbook, and we were away. We pretty much talked about FNaf the entire way there, and I kid you not, my insane crush on Bonnie. Jeez little Sammy, what were you thinking?! Springtrap is best boi. We failed miserably at drawing Sister Location fanart, and we were in Vegas. The only other thing I remember about that trip is eating breadsticks for dinner that night. 

2020, this one's gonna be super long: My first memory of summer break this year was texting one of my cousins (who I call my children) while I watched Ghost Adventures. Near the beginning of this summer break, I still had a crush on Sans. I had gotten into Undertale about I wanna say 5 or 6 months before that, and I had a crush on snas the entire time. My second memory from my most recent summer break is sitting in my couch at my aunt's house on my last day of school drawing literally all day since the teachers had cancelled all classes that day. My old room at my aunt's was the smallest room in the apartment, a couch, a few blankets, a pillow, an LGBTQ+ pride flag hanging on one wall next to the closet, an old TV mounted to the wall opposite the couch, and a few posters scattered about. One was on my closet door, the other was on a random wall, and the other was on the back side of my door so you could only see it when the door is shut. I also had Christmas lights hanging on the ceiling, that I always had on when I slept since it reminds me of Christmas, the one time of the year everyone is cheerful and happy. That would also be when I got really into digital art, when I got IBIS paint for my iPad. I've since deleted all my art and the app itself for a better one that cost money, but the one I have now is for professionals. I remember just staying up until like 1:00am marathoning Defunctland videos and drawing me and Sans together. A few weeks later, I would lose feelings for Sans and move on to an AU snas, Dream. OH NO THIS IS WHERE THE INSANITY STARTS- me and my cousins would stay up almost all night texting each other fanfiction, since all three of us at the time had crushes on fictional skeletons (won't be saying their names or skeletons of choice for privacy but if you're reading this, hi my children! Cousin my age will be cousin A, her little sister will be cousin B). I think one of my favorite memories from this year was going to dinner with my grandma for my 13th birthday, she saw I looked so uncomfortable wearing a dress, so she took me to a store and bought me more gender-neutral clothing. It was a super fancy place, so we had to dress fancy. It was also in an outdoor mall, so after dinner we took off our high heels and walked around the mall for a few hours. At the time, I had a huge crush on XFrisk. Like, what is with past me and having strange crushes? I was super obsessed with XTale, Underverse, and Glitchtale. I still totally am, I mean I do still wear my overwrite sweater a lot and watch all 3 series monthly. But I no longer have a crush on XFrisk. You can kinda see my crush on him shine through in my art, but not often. I like to draw his brother, my current fictional crush, more. 

2020 part 2: Rewinding a bit, before my birthday, (August 25th if you're wondering) my grandma used to take me and my brother to the park where we would play for hours. Sometimes I would bring my 3DS and play games, but more often than not, we were playing in the sand and on the swings and other playground stuff. I could probably dedicate a lot of writing to my birthday, so I'm gonna do that. I didn't want a party this year, so instead my mom took me to the beach. We had a lot of fun, and I remember listening to the XTale boss themes on the way home. We live a good hour and a half away from the beach, so I mainly played Overwrite on repeat since it was my favorite of all of them. Since I swam at the beach, I took a quick shower before getting on my horrible yellow sun dress and drying my hair before my grandma picked me up. 

Now I'll be moving on to memories from going to Disneyland specifically

So I live about an hour away from Disneyland, and my grandma loves to take me whenever she can. I'm really fortunate to be able to do this and I'm really grateful that I could have all these memories. 

So I'm listening to the fantasyland music loop as I write this and only now do I realize how much I miss it. Anyways story time!

Once, I was texting my friend and we were talking about maybe going to Disneyland together at one point (not like a date neither of us have romantic feelings for each other, we've been friends since we were about 4 years old). I asked my grandma, she was done with work, she asked his mom, and an hour later my friend was dropped off at my grandma's house to go to Disneyland. I brought my PC with me for the car ride, so we played FNaF on the way there. That was one of the best times ever. Another time, my grandma had decided to take a day off work and leave the house for a day, so she took me to Disneyland. That day, I rode splash mountain over 10 times, I counted. We like going to Disney on rainy days around noon, and staying until the park closes. My sleep playlist on YT has the fantasyland music loop in it since it just reminds me of being a small child again and being half asleep as my mom carried me out of the park and back to the car. Just reminded me of a dream I had a few nights ago where I went to Disneyland with XChara. best dream ever. This chapter is getting too long so I'm gonna end this here for now. I'll probably make another one of these memory chapter type things, since I had a lot of fun writing this. okay goodnight, have a nice day, or good morning(?) wherever you are!