Nostalgia

Ok so the weirdest thing just happened. I was listening to the Frisk Stronger Than You (which I haven't listened to in quite a while), I started singing with it and I swear my cat fell asleep listening to my crap singing. But it reminded me of something that I pretty much forgot about until now. Last year, I spent hours reading fanfiction. I would stay up nearly all night listening to Undertale fan songs and reading fanfiction. It was honestly one of the times I still look back on as one of the happier times of my life so far. My grandma took me and my cousin to a water park, where we proceeded to make Undertale references all day and I kid you not sing fan songs as we went down water slides. Honestly what was 12 year old me doing. Like I was 12 and in love with a sentient skeleton, no hate to Sans fangirls though, just don't be insane, it gives the other fangirls (and fanboys and fan-people) a bad rep. I used to be one, some people would probably judge me because of what they had seen of Sans fangirls in the past. 

I've moved on to other fandoms, but I don't think I'll ever stop writing about Undertale. The game changed my life, in a literal sense. I want to share these experiences with other people. Maybe one day I'll write about something else, but Undertale will always have a special place in my heart. I'm excited as hell for Underverse .5, which releases in less than 10 hours.