Oh boi I got an idea

This story is inspired by one of my favorite sans x reader fanfictions

Read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/56690112-c-a-n-c-e-l-sans-x-reader

So I got an idea where Y/n is another one stuck in a loop of resets, but they can remember them too (I'll be explaining why I always make Y/n gender neutral later). They find Sans in the Underground and have to work together to stop the resets once and for all. But there is one thing standing in the way of a happy ending, a certain creature named Bête Noire. This is going to be a Glitchtale fanfiction, so you probably shouldn't read it unless you've watched the series. I promise you'll only regret it if your favorite character dies like mine did.

Now why I always make Y/n gender neutral. I always do this because I personally use they/them pronouns and I honestly find it pretty annoying that almost every sans x reader I decide to read just assumes that I'm a girl 

Say it with me: Non-binary people and everyone of every other gender is allowed to like Sans too and deserves a good fanfic where Y/n actually uses the reader's preferred pronouns

I kinda got used to ignoring it and rewriting entire fanfics in my millions of notebooks just to change the pronouns from she to they. So I made it my mission to at least write decent fanfictions where Y/n is gender neutral so no one else who uses they/them pronouns has to suffer finding gender neutral sans x reader fanfics. 

Now don't get me wrong I found some fanfics with a female Y/n that I absolutely love, but I can't get away from that slightly annoyed feeling the entire time I'm reading it, so that's why.