Another teaser/a random idea

Ok so I plan on calling this book: Open Your Eyes

And it's gonna be my first non x-reader type fanfic, and it is of course going to be Kustard!

Here's my basic plot/a synopsis:

One was beaten and abandoned by everyone he knew. The other's friends refused to let him go and never even thought about abandoning him. Though there's a secret that haunts them both, keeps them in constant fear, and never lets them live a happy ending. Can love ever triumph, of will one of them be gone before that can ever happen? 

Classic lived a normal life, at least a normal life to an outsider. He had experienced so many resets that he had lost hope in the world. He had seen the same happy ending before, the same ending where Frisk simply leaves the Underground after taking Asgore's life, and the same ending where he had to watch his friends and even himself die. It was all the same, the same actions, the same conversations, the same action. After Frisk frees the monsters, Sans goes to bed only to wake up back underground. 

Ok here's my actual synopsis:

"Open your eyes before you get hurt! Can't you see he's dead?!" Undyne yelled. Classic didn't want to accept it, didn't want to believe it, didn't want to think about it. He just wanted to believe that Red would show up next to him any moment, but that can never happen. 

Oh boi, if you guessed this follows the Underverse storyline, you'd be right! I really thought Underverse would work well for my first Kustard fanfic, so here we are. I'll be working on this after my next story.