Part 10

After a tiring day at mall, Asim came home and all the way he was thinking of an excuse about those dresses. He couldn't say they are from Siddharth Ofcourse it will risk her marriage. So he  thought that, he will say it's from his side.

He walked inside, where Malini, ankit were sitting and drinking tea.
Malini noticed him and said "Oh look your son is here". Rakshanda (Asim's mom If you have forgotten 😛) looked at those bags and asked "Beta what are these".  Asim sat on the couch and said "Oh these are from my side" . Chetan looked at him in amusement. And Malini being Malini found it fishy but decided not to comment on it on the spot.
She added with a fake smile "Oh ThankYou so much beta, means a lot"

Asim also gave her a fake smile and left, he was tired so he went to take shower. Miesha knew Asim was home, but she didn't knew he was showering she decided to go to his room and chat a bit.

She went inside directly without knocking. "Asim.. oh oops"
She noticed that he was shirtless. Asim winked at her and said "Enjoying the view".

She immediately turned behind. Asim put on his shirt and said "You can turn miss."

Miesha asked him with flirty eyes "So you want me to see you shirtless?". Asim went closer to her and kept his hands on his shoulder and very calmly said "Mieshu, I really like you as a person. You are very kind. But I don't like you the way you want me to, I don't want you to get your hopes up Mie. Please don't. I don't have feelings for you"

She gulped and held back her tears "Okay Asim, I have to do something downstairs, I think I should go". She said with a small smile and left.

Asim just shrugged his shoulder and went back to his zone. He then went yo Yuvika's room. "Hey sister". He said and plopped on her bed.

Yuvika smiled and said "Hello little brother, what's up? And what's in that bag?"

Asim handed her the package "See for yourself".

Yuvika opened it and saw a beautiful red dress. Her eyeballs expanded in excitement. "Wow asim thankyou this is so pretty". Her eyes were glistening with happiness.

Asim shook his head "But this is not from my side". Yuvika looked up at him in shock "What?".
Asim smirked "Guess guess"
Yuvika was instantly reminded of Sid. She tilted her head to right and murmured "Did he?" Asim just nodded and mumbled a small yes.

Yuvika's eyes were filled with tears "Can I talk to him?". Asim was about to say something but stopped. And looked at her with a mischievous smile. "What?" Asked yuvika.

He grabbed her hand "Come with me". "Where?" . "Arey just come". He dragged her towards the main door. Rakshanda came and asked "Where are you to going?"

Asim didn't look back and just yelled "Ice cream". Yuvika looked at him "Ice cream? What has gotten into you?".
Asim shushhed her by keeping a hand on his lips.
He got her seated on his bike. And started driving. After 15 minutes she realized where the road is leading.
"Asim don't do this". She said with sad look.

"Di please.... No one will know I promise"
"but asim..."
Asim said in annoyance "No ifs and buts, just sit."

When they reached outside Sid's place. Yuvika started shaking, she looked around. Asim gently took her hand and led her inside. He rang the bell. Yuvika was breathing irregularly and was trying to calm herself down.
Suddenly the door opened. It was Divya, she saw only Asim first and she smiled but soon her eyes fell on yuvika and her face turned from happiness to shock.
"Mom...."
"Who is it divya?" Rita came towards the door and saw them.
"Hello aunty hello divi" Asim said in his normal voice.
"Come inside children why are you standing outside" Rita called them in.
Yuvika was still scared as to how they'll react. Asim just grabbed her inside and got seated in the sofa.

Divya came and sat beside Yuvika and smiled at her. "Hello Di" she mentioned in a low voice,like a whisper. "Divya..." She was about to say something but Divya cut her off by engulfing her in a hug. "Finally I was waiting for this moment since so long" she whispered.

Yuvika just froze but slowly hugged her back. Asim was watching all this with hopeful eyes and meanwhile Siddharth also came into the living room.

"Excuse me, I am also here" he said as soon as he saw Yuvika. Asim stood up. And they broke their hug. Yuvika stood up and walked to Sid. "Thankyou so much bhai" she was in tears by the time. Sid hugged her and said "You are my little sister stupid,the least I could do was this" .

But soon this family reunion was broken by a shrill sound. "Tum yahan..." Shehnaaz said in a high pitched voice from above the stairs. They all looked up to her. She was looking at Asim. She ran down the stairs and with questioning eyes asked him "Were you following me?"

"God no, what are you doing here" asim asked her with same expressions. "you guys know each other?" Divya asked with more suspicion.
Asim nodded and said "Yes she was the one who helped me select that dress for di in the mall today" . "What?" Asked Sid. "Who are you?" Asked Shehnaaz. "He is my cousin sana." Divya answered.

After explaining everything to shehnaaz and Asim they were all sitting in the couch.
"Seriously bhai, I don't know what would have I bought if she wasn't there". Asim said. Yuvika smiled at her and mumbled a small "Thankyou". Sana returned the smile.

"Asim, thank god I met you, otherwise I had a shitty day you made it better with your lame jokes seriously. Warna, some People are just too khadus to even laugh at genuine jokes" she said looking at Siddharth. "And I still can't believe you two are brothers, you guys are like polar opposites".

Siddharth glared at her but with soft expressions now that Asim told him about their meeting. "Seriously, why do I feel like you and Bhai don't get along".  Divya hi-fived him and said "You got that right Asim."

"Why bhai, she is so sweet?" Asked Yuvika. "You have only known her for a day yuvi" sid said in his defence.

"It's alright di, seriously, I don't mind as long as everyone else liked me". Sana said with a smile.

Sid didn't talk much because obviously Shehnaaz did all the talking. And after an hour of chatting Yuvika reminded Asim that they should leave now.

"Di, please keep coming like this. It's so nice to meet you" said Divya with a sad smile.
"Whatever differences our family has doesn't applies to us". Sid said and they all hugged each other. Shehnaaz was looking at them with a genuine smile. Yuvika turned to her and hugged her as well . "And you, keep annoying bhai, he needs some laughter in his life. You are really the sweetest. And also keep an eye on this one." She said pointing at Asim.

Sana laughed and said "Ofcourse di, whatever you want." Asim winked at her and kept a hand on her shoulder. "I am so happy I found you here. Now we'll meet often. " "Exactly" said sana and hi_fived him.

Then Asim and Yuvika left for home.

(Meanwhile)

Malini was getting very suspicious about the clothes so she checked the shop address and went to see by whose name the billing was done.

In the shop:

She went to the cashier and said "Actually I have to exchange these dresses. Can you please tell me name of whose name the payment was done."

The cashier said "Wait , a minute, it was done on someone named... Siddharth Shukla and it was done from his office card."

Malini smirked and thought "Now who is this Siddharth Shukla, this gets more interesting every minute".

So Malini is hell bent on knowing about Siddharth now. What's gonna happen? And yayy, a family reunion.

Please drop your reviews