Part 12

Next morning at Shukla Mansion:

After the quiff last night, no one wanted to talk about it anymore . Siddharth knew he had no rights to say anything whatsoever in Sana's life so he decided to stay quiet and not drag that conversation any further.

On the breakfast table:

They were all having breakfast together including Sana.

And Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz, couldn't be quiet for a long time. She started to talk

Sana: Aunty will it be okay if I don't attend college today?

Rita: As you want ,but why?

Sana sighed and said "I am really tiref after yesterday's match, I mean with a the cheering and I didn't even get a place to sit the stadium was too crowded. No that I mind , it was worth it. O my god what a match it was you all should have seen it too." And enjoying herself.

Sid glared at her with an angry look but she didn't even notice him.

Sana continued "and you all know the stadium goes mad when MS Dhoni comes to bat, I mean it was a sight for sore eyes. Isi baat pe ek sher hai."

Divya face palmed herself and Sid looked at her again

Sana said "Anhoni ko honi karde, honi ko anhoni.
Anhoni ko honi karde honi ko anhoni.
Jo last ball pe six maar ke match khatam karde,
Wo Mahendra Singh Dhoni."
And started laughing.

Sid was really annoyed now , he finally spoke, "I don't know what upbringing you have got but one thing that I know for sure is every child has given basic manners that they should not talk while eating."

Sana rolled her eyes at him, "And every grown up is mature enough to mind their own business and do no speak in between when no one is asking you to".

Sid was fuming in anger now, "Right, I don't want to. But you are in my house right now and you should learn to behave yourself atleast for the time that you are gonna be here for. Have you seen anyone of us behaving like you?".

Sana rested her hand on the table and said, "First of all I am not staying in your house. I am staying in my aunty's house, you just happen to be her arrogant son. And if she will ask me to shut up then I will. But unlike you, no one in this house is so rude."

Sid stood up from the table, "Mom please teach this girl some manners which she lacks because of poor upbringing or else keep her away from my eyes."

Sana got pissed now and stoop up to face him "Why are you talking about upbringing again and again? DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT MY PARENTS OR GUARDIANS,MR. SIDDHARTH SHUKLA. And what about you, I mean I can't question your upbringing, Rita aunty is a sweetheart. But are these your manners Mr. Shukla? Judging a girl for being outspoken? Judging a girl for her choice of clothes? Tbh, this orthodox thinking died in 1991. Get over you male dominancy. Just because you are a man, doesn't mean every girl will do as you say." And she left the room with tears in her eyes.

Rita looked at Siddharth and said "Siddharth I can't say she is wrong. I mean, let everyone live their lives."
Divya added, "Exactly bhai, you were extra rude to her. And I am with her on this."

Rita and divya stood up from the table and went to see Sana.

Sid felt a bit guilty for behaving like that but didn't do anything and went to office.

_______**________------________**______

Meanwhile at Asim's house:

Miesha and Mahira both were doing cat walk in Yuvika's room and, asim and yuvika were laughing at them.

Miesha: Seriously di, I get it he is an idiot, but you too? Why are you laughing?

Yuvika said in between laughs "Because you are behaving so odd. I mean it's just a college pageant, it doesn't even matter."

Asim said, "Exactly, I mean Miesha is still okay, Mahira? Why do you think that of all the beautiful girl you are gonna win?" And started laughing.

Mahira picked a pillow and started hitting him, "Why are you even here? You should boost up yor sister's morale but you, you are discouraging me. Idiot. Leave."

Asim rolled on the bed laughing. "Joke of the year, Mahira will win Miss Fresher".

Mahira rolled her eyes at him, "Go to college, we are practicing, what are you doing at home? A lot of new students will be joining from today. Go. You will get your two minutes of fame when those stupid girls will look at you. Seriously, di I don't know what girls see in him. Douchebag."

Asim laid his head on Yuvika's lap, and said "Oh they can't resist my charm, good looks."

Now mahira started laughing, "Charm, do you even know the spelling of Charm?".

Their cute sibling fight continued for some time and Yuvika and Miesha were enjoying it.

Until a moment.

Miesha was doing something on her phone but immediately got up from her seat, "Guys guys look".

They all looked at her, "What? This douchebag lost followers on Instagram?"

Asim just rolled his eyes.

Miesha said "Nope, you know who is gonna judge the miss freshed pageant?".

Mahira said, "Yes one faculty member, one sponsor and one alumni."

Miesha added "And you know who the alumni this year is."

Mahira shook her head.

"Divya Di. She was the miss fresher of her batch. So they are calling her to judge." Said mahira.

Asim said "Really, wow, you will get to meet her."

Mahira became happy.
Miesha said "But what if she is biased and makes you win?".

And their random conversations continued for hours.

Meanwhile in a house.

Malini was sitting with a friend of hers.

"I have done some research on this Siddharth Shukla, he is a rich businessman. And since he is quite famous in the business field, his address was written in the website of his company. Let's visit tomorrow."

Malini said this and started laughing.

Reviews please❤️.