Part 11

Today was just a regular day for Asim. And regular in his dictionary is jobless. So basically, today he was jobless and had nothing to do throughout the day, and usually when he has nothing to do, he goes to a hilltop that's situated on the outskirts of the city and just sits and enjoys the view and bliss of calmness in the nature.

So following his usual routine he went up and was sitting on his car. Not inside, on the bonnet of his car. He leaned on the frame of his car and closed his eyes because the nature relaxed him. Not that he was tensed anyway.

After a while, he heard a faint murmuring of melody coming from a distant source. He opened his eyes and arose from the frame. Someone was singing and it was a very soft voice....

Lag ja gale ke fir ye haseen raat ho na ho ....
Shayad fir is janam me mulaqat ho na ho

He got down from his car and started walking in the direction from where the sound was coming. He followed the way throughout and saw a girl with open straight hair wearing a pink suit leaning on a tree singing. He thought he recognised her. But was caught up in the melody of her voice and didn't move, he was just standing there and admiring her voice and hair.

She realised that there is someone behind her and stopped singing.
Without turning around she said "Listen whosoever you are please leave or else I will call the police"

But asim was too lost in the melody of her voice to notice that.

When no one replied she got even more scared and decided to turn back

1.

2.

3.

And she turned back.

She shrieked with a low pitched voice "You?".

"Are you following me?"

Asim came back to senses. "GOD NO, this is my resting place, I should ask you the same"

Himanshi huffed "I don't see your name written anywhere so I guess anyone can visit. And I come here often too."

Asim scratched the back of his neck and with a shy smile he said "So i guess we find peace in the same place? Himanshi, is it?"

Himanshi looked at him with an annoying face"How do you know my name now?"

Asim grinned "That girl.called you Himanshi di, so I figured"

Himanshi glared at him "Okay. Creep."

Asim frowned, "What have I done to make you hate me so much?"

Himanshi said "Do I even know you to like or hate you? I just think you are a creep."

Asim shook his head "I am not and about that day sorry if you misinterpreted something but I didn't say anything bad about you it was my friends. I was coming to apologize but you had already left"

Himanshi felt guilty for judging him and didn't say anything.

Asim didn't want to embarrass her so he introduced himself with a bright smile and he gave his hand for a handshake "I am Asim"

Himanshi smiled and took his hand "Himanshi, but you already know". She saw her watch and looked at the time "Oh shit, I am late I have to get going ,tomorrow is my first day of college so I should go. I'll see you around?"

Asim frowned "Okay, but can I drop you?"

Himanshi thought of saying yes in an instance but then realization dawned into her. Her aunt. She will make her ears bleed if she saw her with a guy. So she politely refused "No it's okay, my house is not far, I will walk".