Part 14.

Shukla Mansion:

it was time for Siddharth to leave for office. Divya was out for work and Shehnaaz in college. Only Siddharth and his mother were there.

The doorbell rang.

Rita went to open the door. It was Malini. After all the information finding process she finally found their house.

Malini with an innocent cunning smile said, "Do you know where Mr.Tiwari lives?".

Siddharth came out of his room. Rita said "No you must have the wrong address, this is not Mr. Tiwari's house?"

Malini asked, "Then whose place is it?".

"This is Siddharth Shukla's House".

Malini became excited to know more about him. So entered inside without them inviting her. Siddharth was standing there, she asked him "And who are you?"

"I'm his son, Siddharth."

She became much more excited and asked "Oh so you are the famous business man Siddharth. Pleasure to meet you beta? And where is your father?".

Siddharth was confused as to why this woman is asking so strange.

~~~~''~~~~~~~~~~''''~~~~~~~'''~~~

It had been a week since those events. Himanshi used to come to Siddharth's place for the science and project and it was almost done and she was also friends with Divya and Sana. In the meanwhile, Asim and Himanshi had become good friends along with Miesha. She and Himanshi used to get along well.

Last day before project Submission:

Divya and Himanshi were doing the final touchups.
Shehnaaz came into the room with coffee for both of them.
Shehnaaz: Take a break guys, kab se is pe lage ho tum dono, ye lo coffee piyo.

Divya sighed, "It's almost done, but since you've already brought our coffee, let's take a break."

They were gossipping about stuff, when sidharth walked in with a smile on his face.

"Hey kids." Said Siddharth referring to Divya and Himanshi. And yes, Sana and him have still not solved their issues.
They used to ignore each other to the fullest.

Sana just rolled her eyes and continued drinking her coffee.

Himanshi said ," I don't see any kids bhai." Sid laughed and said "But I see two kids here, my little sisters."

Divya grinned and gave him space to sit, "Bhai I am glad you brought this one here,she is such a nice girl."

Himanshi added ,."And I am glad I came here I made such good friends and a brother." She looked at shehnaaz too.

They were talking to each other but shehnaaz was silent the whole time and Himanshi didn't like it.

So she asked her to indulge in the conversations too, "Sana why are you so quiet, it's very unlike you."

Sana side eyed sid and said ,"I like staying quiet infront of certain people."

"Because when I open my mouth I throw shit." Sid added while laughing, mocking her.

"Because when I open my mouth, truth offends people." Sana looked at Sid and gave a fake smile.

Divya said in between"And when you both open your mouths I get very entertained please carry on." She hi-fived Himanshi. Both started giggling

Himanshi said, "Seriously guys aap dono bohot achhe ho, get to know each other you will love each other's company then. Like we love yours."

Divya said "Exactly."