Part 4

Asim was sitting in a chai tapri with his friends in the evening.
Friend1: Achha wo sab chhoro Asim ka birthday aa raha hai.
Friend2: Arey han Asim, party kaha dega.
Asim: Kya bachchon jaisi baatien kar raha hai hein? Party chahiye? Itni parties to deta hun birthday ke din alag se chahiye. 10 rupay ki dairy milke dila dunga lekar ghar chale jana chup chap.
They all started laughing on his joke. When they saw on the other side of the road a blind man was asking for directions. Everyone saw him but no one paid much attention to him, Asim was watching him intently.
Suddenly a girl appeared from somewhere. Asim was looking at her and was stunned by her beauty. It was Himanshi(no points for guessing). She was wearing a very simple suit but to Asim,she looked prettier than a princess. He was looking at her without a pause. His friends noticed.
F1: Kya dekh raha hai bro?
Asim: Shh...
She helped that man cross the street,he gave her blessings. Asim was smiling throughout.
F2: maal hai na bro, dekhte hai kon ise sbse phle patayega.
Asim got angry.
Asim: Aise baat karte hai ladkiyon ke bare me?
F1: Tu to gussa ho gaya, arey tu to humara playboy hai tujhse to araam se pat jayegi.
Asim: Do you only see women as objects, jinhe tum pata sako. Han main flirt zaroor karta hoon. But there is a line between flirting and harassing. Main kabhi kisi ke consent ke bina unke paas bhi nahi jaata. Aur tumlog, chhii saalon.

Himanshi looked at them with veiled glances, Asim thought she might have heard something so he went to her to apologize. She did overhear their conversation, she thought that Asim is the one who said the maal hai part
Asim stood up but his friends stopped him.
F1: Kaha jaa raha hai?
Asim: Arey wo...
But when he turned around she was gone.
F2: Wo kya ?
Asim: Kuch nahi, saara mood kharab kar diya tum logo ne.
And he went home.

Next day:

Asim was getting ready to go out, Miesha came into his room.
Miesha: Asim kaha ja rahe ho?
Asim: Bahar ghumne.
Miesha: Mujhe na science exhibition ke liye form lena hai,mere saath chaloge please. Aur koi participate nahi karna chahta.
Asim: Main aur science. Kuch bhi Miesha.
Miesha: Arey gadhe,main tujhe participate karne ko thori keh rahi hoon,tujhe bas mere sath chalna hai main form lekar aa jaungi.
Asim: Thik hai,zyada der lagaya ready hone me to chhor ke bhaag jaunga.
Miesha: Chup kar.
They left to get the form.

In the science museum:

Miesha got down from the bike.
Miesha: Wait karna main lekar aati hoon.
Asim: Haan jaldi aana.
She went inside to get the form. Asim was sitting in his bike and scrolling through instagram. Suddenly he saw Himanshi, Asim became very happy to see her again.
Asim(to himself): Thank you so much god. Thankyou so much. Mujhe laga tha main dubara isse kabhi ni dekhunga. Aaj to naam pta karke hi rahunga.

Suddenly a small girl came and held her hand. And after that a boy also came.
Asim: Ye bachchi kaun hai? What? Is she? Nahi nahi she is too young to be married. Par fir ye bachche kaun hai aas paas koi dikh bhi nahi raha iske. Mujhe pata lagana hoga.

Meanwhile himanshi: Bachchon aaplog yahan ruko main form lekar aati hoon han.
Girl: Thik hai didi.
She went in to get the form.
Asim thought of it as the perfect oppurtunity. He went to the kids.
Asim: Hello bachchon.
They looked at him but didn't reply.
Asim: Hey,maine kuch kiya kya.
Girl: Mumma kehti hai anjaan logon se baat nahi karte.
Asim got even more scared that they are her child.
Asim: Bilkul thik kehti hai aapki mummy. Par main bura nahi hoon, meri friend andar form lene gayi hai aur main bore ho raha tha aur maine dekha ki aapki mumma bhi gayi hai andar to maine socha aap logon se baat kar loon
Girl: Arey wo humari mumma nahi hai.
Asim: To wo kaun hai?
Boy: Hum aapko kyun bataye.
Asim: Achha thik hai, unke bare me mat batao. Apne to naam batao?
Girl: I'm Pinky.
Boy: I'm bunty.
Asim: Hey pinky,hey bunty, I am Asim.
Both: Hello.
Asim: Main ab bhi bura lag raha hoon?
Pinky: Ab utne nahi lag rahe ho.
Himanshi came out.
Himanshi: Pinky ,bunty humne apko kitni baar kaha hai strangers se baat nahi karte.
Bunty: Bhaiya bure nahi hai
Himanshi looked at him and remembered him. She thought he is desperate, and was following her.
Asim: Thik keh raha hai ye, By the way I am Asim.
He gave his hand for a handshake.
Himanshi didn't shake it.
Asim: Maine kuch kiya hai kya?
Himanshi: Nahi, main to tumhe janti bhi nai. Aur fortunately jaan ne ka koi shauk bhi nahi hai.
Asim: Really? Kya kar diya maine.
Himanshi: Kal raat tumhari bat sun rahi thi main. Peecha kar rahe ho mera?
Asim: Maine kuch galat thori kaha tha. Wo un logon ne kaha tha I swear. Aur main tumhara peecha nahi kar raha tha yahan main apni friend ke sath aaya hoon, jo andar gayi hai.
Himanshi: Whatever.
Pinky: Himanshi di,chalo na late ho raha hai.
Himanshi: Han chalo.
And she left with him.

Asim(whispering): Himanshi, that's such a beautiful name, but less beautiful than her. She is so pretty and fierce. No matter how hard it is, I have to know her.
He was lost in his dream world, when someone snapped their fingers infront of him. It was Miesha.
Miesha: Kaha kho gaye ho? Ho gaya kaam chalo.
Asim: Han chalo chalte hai.
Miesha: Kiske bare me soch rahe the.
Asim(still in himanshi's thoughts): Someone very special.
Miesha was surprised to see him that way, and she was extremely suspicious of who he was thinking about, it also made her a bit jealous,she has never seen him like that.

Drop your reviews in comments.