Part 13.

Shukla Mansion:

it was time for Siddharth to leave for office. Divya was out for work and Shehnaaz in college. Only Siddharth and his mother were there.

The doorbell rang.

Rita went to open the door. It was Malini. After all the information finding process she finally found their house.

Malini with an innocent cunning smile said, "Do you know where Mr.Tiwari lives?".

Siddharth came out of his room. Rita said "No you must have the wrong address, this is not Mr. Tiwari's house?"

Malini asked, "Then whose place is it?".

"This is Siddharth Shukla's House".

Malini became excited to know more about him. So entered inside without them inviting her. Siddharth was standing there, she asked him "And who are you?"

"I'm his son, Siddharth."

She became much more excited and asked "Oh so you are the famous business man Siddharth. Pleasure to meet you beta? And where is your father?".

Siddharth was confused as to why this woman is asking so strange. But still he answered "My father is no with us anymore. Do you know him?"

Malini shook her head and said"No No I was just asking, I should leave now. I am sorry for bothering you." And she left without saying a word.

Outside she told her friends, "I told you that family is hiding something. This is their secret. Now I'll have to ask who are these people? And why did he pay our bills?"

Meanwhile inside the house:

Rita said, "What a strange woman! We didn't even ask her to come in and she did."

Sid didn't think of it as a big deal and said "Let it be mom, she must have been confused."

And he too left for office.

~~~~XXXX~~~~~XXXX~~~~~XXXX~~~~

MEANWHILE:

As usual as always, Asim was sitting in his college surrounded with all of his friends.
Asim: Seriously, I am bored of y'all lame jokes I am going to the classroom so that I can sleep in the last bench.

Friend1: That's what I thought. Go.

And Asim left for his classroom so that he can sleep peacefully in the last bench.

But when he entered the class.

He saw.

Himanshi.

Sitting in the first bench.

He looked at her and she at him. They were both looking at each other but there eye contact was broken by the teacher.

Teacher: Asim, what made you attend a class today?

Under usual circumstances he would have roasted her but today he wanted to sit in the first bench.

So he said, " I wanted to study."
And came in and sat beside Himanshi.

Teacher : Dare you disturb the class with your nonsense, you'll be thrown out.

Asim let out an annoyed sigh, "Why can't you believe I am here to study?"

She decided not to argue anymore and continued teaching.

Asim waved at Himanshi, she just smiled at him.

"So you've taken admission here?" He asked her in a whisper.