ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟: Apricot

"He's not dead." Alex responded to Brian, taking another shot of vodka. "He shot Amy, dumbass."

"And then what? He trusted that you would finish yourself off, did he not? So then why would he not do the same?" Brian asked, leaning against a wall with Tim next to him. 

"That's a good point. But, we said we'd kill each other. He's alive and in Rosswood, probably with his fuckin' dog." Alex replied. 

Jay looked to Alex. "I really don't understand why you dislike that dog." He said from the corner of the living room. 

"She bit me!" Alex replied. 

"And you fuckin' deserved it, too." Tim shot back bitterly. 

"Both of you, stop it." Jessica and Amy said in unison. 

Alex stood up, stumbling slightly due to the alcohol. "What're we waiting for then? Let's go to Rosswood park." Alex said, grabbing the keys from his coat and leaving, waiting for his ghost companions before locking the door and leaving to Rosswood Park. The walk was about 20 minutes, and when they arrived at the park, Alex seemed to be the only one that didn't tense up at the parks very being. Jay looked to Alex and Alex looked to Jay, both giving each other a small smile, then leading their friends into the park. Eventually they went to the gazebo where some of the movie was filmed, finding no other than, not Seth, but Apricot, his dog. She was barking and whining, obviously disturbed by something, or someone. 

"What is it?" Alex asked the dog, who stood and started running in the forest. Alex and his tiny army of ghosts ran after her, running far into the forest and stopping when they saw a bloodied hand of an adult male. The body the hand was attached to was hidden with leaves, but all Alex, Jay, Amy, Jessica, Tim and Brian had to do was look up to Apricot, who was next to none other than the ghost of Seth Wilson. 

"Hey, guys. Sorry I didn't wait, Alex. I figured you could handle your death yourself."