ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖: Alcohol

Alex picked up the bottle of whiskey, downing it as fast as he could. This would kill him one day, for sure, but it would be worth it.

"J-Jay....Jay are you here?" He called out, waiting for the ghost to come to him. He didn't drink last night, he needed him. He needed Jay to be there. It calmed him. Helped him sleep, eat, exist, even. And if the alcohol was the only way that would happen, so be it. 
"Jay, this isn't funny. Come out." He stammered, walking around his apartment. Then popped in the male, floating out through the closet. His translucent brown, short hair messy.

"Okay, okay, I'm here." Jay chuckled and walked to the apartment's couch. He plopped down, leaving no effect on the house or item at all. His glazed, hazel eyes trailed to the whiskey bottle, making his thin lips turn to a frown.

"Alex, you have to stop drinking. It's going to kill you." He looked to the taller male, who looked to the ground and bit his lip.

"If I don't drink, I can't see you..." He whispered, pushing his glasses up and clearing his throat. He kept his eyes on the ground, but walked to the couch and sat next to Jay.

"That's sweet Alex, but I'm always going to be here. I can write messages on the fog of your mirror, maybe?" He looked to Alex, brushing his brown hair from his eyes and adjusting his green hoodie.

"But how will I know it's not Jessica or Brian?" He asked. His persistence to see Jay seemed adorable, it made him chirp in a happy tone.

If only moments like these lasted forever.