ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: Never Enough

" 'Well, you have his regards for that.'Alex said, standing up and pulling out his gun. He almost hesitated as he saw the fear in Tim's eyes. He shot Tim, straight between the ribcage.

But he had a good reason for that. A thoughtful one, really. "

Alex stared blankly at Tim's corpse, the metallic scent of blood filling the apartment. Happy that Tim's apartment was on the first floor, Alex climbed out of the window and left. He got home and washed his face, then got a bottle of tequila and downed it whole. Jay showed up almost instantly, Brian and Seth with him. 

"Alex! You killed Tim! What the Hell, man!?" Brian yelled, pointing to Tim who was sitting in a corner silently. 

"...Brian, you did say you mi-" Jay began to say, before Brian cut him off. 
"Of course I missed him! But that didn't mean KILL him!"

"Brian, don't yell at Jay. He's defending Alex because Alex was trying to make you happy again. Can't you just appreciate that!?" Seth said, separating Jay and Brian from one another. 

"We're going to be ghosts FOREVER, Seth. I could've waited."

"But he made it so you didn't have too!"

"Jay, quit trying, Seth should quit as well.  Brian obviously won't ever get why I did what I did. What matters is that he has Tim now and my goal is complete."  Alex said, looking at Jay, who sighed and walked away to the couch. Seth threw his hands up and went with Jay. Brian glared at Alex and went to go sit with Tim. And Alex sighed. But then Tim said something to break the silence of the room, and Alex's mentality: 

"There's never enough blood on your hands, is there, Alex..?"