𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕨𝕠, ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5: The basement

The darkest and dreariest of all places is a basement. Its dark, damp and often very small. But the basement Jay and Alex were trapped in was far from cramped. However, it was pitch black.

"Alex, do you know where we are?" Jay asked, scooting around in his chair that he was zip tied to to try and find Alex.
"I was hoping you did." Alex responded. They both let out a small scream when they felt something touching them, and then in sync let out a sigh of relief when they realized it was the other. 

"So do you know how you got down here?" Alex asked, having remembered the very anti-climatic series of events that lead to his presence there. 

"No," Jay responded. "I went to bed and woke up here. I have no idea who brought us here, either."

"?ouy od rO" A distorted voice spoke. It was a deep, masculine, and slightly scratchy voice spoke. ο χειριστής appeared, and its lifeless form of a body simply stood. ο χειριστής was the one to bring them there. And ο χειριστής will be the one to make sure they disappear. 

ο χειριστής was the enemy all along. 

Not μασκοφόρος

Not ΦΟΥΤΕΡ με ΚΟΥΚΟΥΛΑ

it was him.

it was it. 

it was the villain. 

it was the cause of all of this.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓼 (Jaylex Fanfiction) 🎉