ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩: Aftermath

(A/N: Happy holidays everyone! I hope your Hanukkah, Christmas, whatever you celebrate, or just your December is a good one!)

After the argument Alex stayed in his room with Jay while Brian and Tim were in the living room of his apartment.  Jay kept his hand on Alex's shoulder, a worried smile as Alex quietly ranted to him. When Alex finished, Jay sighed. 

"Alex, they aren't ungrateful, you did take Tim's life away. That's almost unforgivable."
"Then why are you still here?"

"...because I said almost." 

"Oh."

"Alex, I have to tell you something."

"What is it, Jay?"

"...I love you. Like, really love you. I want to be with you. I want you to be with me. I want you to kiss me. You know what I mean."

"I love you too, Jay. But I'm alive and you're dead. That relationship would never work." Alex said looking down. As if queued, there was a knock on the door. Jay sighed and smiled, standing up. 

"Come on, Alex. Someone wants to see you." Jay said, as Alex stood up. 

"Yeah, I know." Alex sighed, wiping a small tear from his eyes. He left his room, ignoring the glares he received from Brian and Tim, and opened the door. The people on the outside of the door were two he knew, but couldn't see clearly who they were as immediately he had a gun to his head. 

"You're going to do as I say, Kralie." A female voice said.