ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: The Woman at the door

(A/N: Yaaaay I'm writing about shootings despite my traumaaaaa, here's your Holiday presenttttt)

Alex put his hands up. 

"Fine! Fine! What is it that you want!?" He exclaimed, backing up when she kicked him in the shin. 

"Sit on the couch. Do so quickly and quietly. Jay, Timothy, Brian, don't move." The lady said. Alex complied and walked to the couch. 

"Jessica, escort Jay, Tim, and Brian into another room please." The woman said, moving to the couch and sitting as far away from Alex as she could.
"Alright..." Replied the other girl. 

"Jessica? Is that you?" Jay asked. Jessica nodded and lead them to Alex's bedroom, closing the door behind her. 

Alex heard the woman sigh as she set the gun on the table. 

"Alex,  answer my questions."
"Um, okay."

"How are you alive?"
"I got stitches in my neck."

"How can you see Jay, Tim and Brian?"
"Anytime I get drunk they're just- there."

"How did Tim die?"
"I shot him so that he could be with Brian again."
"Why did you kill Jay?"
"I thought it was the solution to our problems."
"Is that why you tried to kill me?"
"Yes. It would've spread to you and I couldn't let that happen."

"And what if I killed you right now?"
"I wouldn't complain."
Amy was a bit taken aback by his response. 

"...why not?"
"I'd get to be at peace. I'd be with Jay. There's really no downsides to it." 

"So, should I kill you then?"
"If you want to spend the rest of your life with my blood on your conscience, sure. "

Amy hesitantly picked up the gun, aiming straight for the middle of Alex's forehead.