𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕨𝕠: ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖: Light

People always say not to go towards the light, but Alex knew it was time. Nothing lasts forever, after all. He walked towards the light, which seemed to grow smaller and smaller the farther he ran. Eventually, he reached it. A small door. He walked through it, and then his world turned to a blur for what felt like years. 

But time didn't exist there. It was simply numbers on a clock with no authority to the world of the deceased. He woke up in a bed, a bed with a muted blue comforter and black silk pillows. A bed in a white room with a wooden dresser and a small closet. A room so big that you could probably fit China in it. Alex looked around, rubbing his eyes and sitting up, then getting out of the bed. He was in his signature blue jacket with the orange t-shirt underneath along with jeans and some sneakers. 

Hearing voices from the outside, Alex slowly and carefully opened the door, walking out into a hallway. He noticed one other door at the other end of a hall, and stairs in the middle of it going both up and down. He decided to first walk down the stairs, and saw some familiar faces standing in the kitchen. One, of which made him smile. 

"Jay!" Alex exclaimed, running down the stairs and hugging him. 

"Alex!" Jay smiled, hugging back. Tim raised and eyebrow and Brian laughed. 

"Nice to see you, too." Jessica giggled. Alex let go of Jay, who did the same. He then turned to the others and chuckled nervously. "Sorry, hi." He waved slightly, then put his hands in his pockets.

Now, you might be wondering why we gave you this. And in all truth, it was boredom. The...masked man and I wanted some entertainment. And of course, we've got a helper, this time. Someone we didn't know could help us before.

He calls himself the Operator.

And, we're very excited to introduce him to you all.

Until the next time, my dear, oblivious readers.