𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣: Regards

Alex sat on the floor of Tim's unfurnished apartment. He looked around anxiously not knowing what to say or do. His dark brown eyes looked to Tim, who was sitting  across from him, seemingly comprehending something. It continued like that for a moment, before Tim looked at Alex and his expression softened a bit. 

"... Do you see Brian..?" Tim asked, sounding like a child that lost it's best friend. He sounded and looked saddened, incomplete, and alone in the moment. But his expression hardened again and he looked away. "Or is it just Jay?" 

"Brian doesn't come around me much, but yeah, I see him sometimes. I see Jessica, too. But neither of them like me that much. Makes sense, I guess." Alex said, muttering the last sentence. He knew he'd messed up all those years ago. He knew everyone except Jay hated him for it. 

"Do you...Do you think he misses me?.." Tim asked, kinda stand-offish. Alex smiled a bit. 

"You're all he ever talks about. When he comes around, all he seems to care about is you. You two were best friends after all." 

"After what happened in entry eighty-three, you couldn't think so."

"Well, you have his regards for that." Alex said, standing up and pulling out his gun. He almost hesitated as he saw the fear in Tim's eyes. He shot Tim, straight between the ribcage. 

But he had a good reason to. A thoughtful one, really.