ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: Timothy

"Tim, I need you to come over."
"Alex!? No way! You're going to try to kill me!"

Wow. Already starting off the conversation with murder. Good job Tim. Alex sighed and calmly explained everything. Tim was awestruck after and had no idea how to react. 

"So you're a drug addict. With a crush on someone who's been dead for eleven years who's supposedly a ghost that can only talk to you when your drunk?"

"Yeah, I guess. Can I go over to your house?"

"F**k it. Sure. But if you even TRY to drink at my house I swear to God I'll finish what Jay started."

"D**n, okay."

Alex drove there in pure silence, for once no scent of alcohol on his breath. The brown haired male was quite fearful of what would happen at Tim's house. Would he murder him? Would he get murdered? A small smile grew onto his lips at that thought. Alex was surprised that he smiled at the thought of himself dying, but he shook it off. He got to Tim's door and knocked, waiting for about fifteen seconds before he got an answer from the familiar shorter man. Tim sighed and moved from the doorway. 

"Alright, get in here ya bastard."

And with that, the night truly began. 

A/N: So sorry for not updating! I'm having *many* personal problems and trying to meet the new little bundles of joy in my family (My newborn cousins Xander and Ronan). I love you my Bleachers!