Christian Part 1

When she said that my heart just started racing and I couldn't stop it. It was already 10pm and I had a 11am class but I didn't want this night to end ever. I wish I could stay in this moment forever because this is the best moment I've ever had with someone and this is the first time that I've ever felt what I am feeling right now. I just wish I could yell at the top of my lungs and say 'I LOVE YOU TARA WEBSTER AND I ALWAYS HAVE FROM THE MOMENT I MET YOU IN THE GUYS LOCKER ROOM AND EVER SINCE THEN I CAN'T GET OVER YOU OR STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING' but I just can't because she just got out of a relationship, me and her never talked about our relationship, it would embarrass her to much also don't get me started about embarrassing myself in the process.

"Christian" I was brought out of my thoughts when Tara shaking me

"Uh"

"You do realize you have to pay for your drinks. I already paid for my drinks" Tara got up from the bar seat. 

"That would be $25 in total" the bartender said walking to me. I gave the guy the money and walked with Tara outside

"I had the best time Christian and you were right I needed this to get my mind off of things"

"Any time. Do you want to go back to my place and watch a movie? The night is still young plus we haven't done anything like this in a long time. We could catch up on things like what it was like in Berlin" I explained putting my hands in my pocket. I was so nervous to what she is going to say because I don't want her to think the wrong way.

"I would love to" she said getting into the car

*Christian's House*

"What movie do you want to watch? We have The Roommate, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days and we have Jack and Jill" I picked up all the movies and read the names on them. I don't really have any good movies because my room mate and his girlfriend lived here with me only left those 3 movies and I've only watch Jack & Jill and How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days well I was with Kaylah when I watched that movie.

"The Roommate. Do you have popcorn?" She said putting her jacket up and sitting on the coach.

"Yeah I'll go make some for us" I said heading to the kitchen to get some popcorn

"How was everything when I was away?"

"Well the day you left I moved into this house, then 2 weeks ago my room mate and his girlfriend moved out so now I have this whole place to my self. The dance classes have been really busy because we only have 1 more month to make all the dances perfect so we can show the dances at Parents night" I grabbed the popcorn and sat next to her.

*Scary Part Comes Up*

"Ahhhhhhhhh" Tara screamed and jumped into my side

"It's okay the movie is over now" I grabbed the remote 

"I had the best time and I mean it Christian thanks" she said looking into my eyes

All I could see was the dim of the lights and the perfect glow that Tara had because of the lighting. It was so quiet that you could hear my heart racing so fast that I was scared that Tara could hear it racing. We moved in closer and she smelt so good like a blossom tree in the nice summer day . We were so close that her nose was brushing against mine. We were so close that I could taste the cherries lipstick on her lips and we were so close that I could feel her soft lips brush against mine. We just stayed that close and looked into each others eyes. We were so close that I was almost gasping for air. When I went to kiss her she said

"I better go. Night Christian" She said grabbing her jacket and left.