Author's Note

Hey guys. I just wanted to let everyone knows that I'm taking a break from Wattpad and I won't be updating. The next I'll update will possible be in June after exams. I know that's a long time but my life just got so bus now because I'm in a play called the music man which I have rehearsals from Monday-Thursdays then Thursdays I have my college course from 3:30-6:30. Last Night I found out that I have an audition for a film for a lead role tomorrow and then if I get the part we start filming Friday-Sunday. Then on Monday I have rehearsals again to Thursday for the music man and then Thursday I have my college course. Something else I just found out that I have an interview to volunteer hours at my sault area hospital. On top of all this the music man is the first week of May then the second week of May is my birthday then the week after my birthday I'm gone for 2 days to Stratford. I also found out that my drama class is going to put on a play for our exam and the play is the first week of June and then from the start of July to the end of July I have summer school. On top of all this I'm suppose to be taking a trip in the summer time to 3 different places and I'm not suppose to be back until September a few days before school starts. But something else that I forgot to say was that I have course selections coming up, Saturday I'm getting my belly ring changed, I have parent teacher interviews in April, April 28th I'm getting a tattoo, I have a doctors appointment in April, I have a dentist appointment  . Next year will be more busier for me because I'm graduating next year so that means college applications, guidance appointments, college tours, finding a job, what college I'm going to go to, drivers test, packing my stuff to go to college, going on a trip, my graduation trip, after school activities, driving down to college and everything. But I'll worry about that when the time comes. I'm sorry to everyone that I have to take a break from Wattpad because Wattpad is like the best part of my day and then having to take a break makes my heart break. I feel like I finally fit in somewhere without getting judged and I feel like Wattpad is like my second home.