Kat

Today is the day that me and Ryan are going to start the plans for the wedding because our wedding is in just 2 months and there is still so much to do. We still have to send the wedding invitations out, I still need to pick my wedding dress out, we still need to pick a venue, a photographer to take pictures, we need to book the DJ or band which we still need to decide on if we want a DJ or a band to play, we have to meet caterers, we have to come up with the menu, we have to reserve a block of a hotel rooms for out of town guest, we need to register, we need to plan a honeymoon trip, I still need to pick my bride's maids, I still need to get the bride's maids dresses, we still need to meet with the officiant, we have to send out save the dates, we still need to book a florist, we need to arrange transportation, we need to make a time line for the wedding, we need to book the rehearsal and the venue to host the rehearsal dinner, we still need to go cake tasting to get our wedding cake, we still need to plan a wedding shower, we still need to plan a bachelorette party, we still need to make the guest list for the shower, I have to purchase wedding shoes and do my dress fitting, make an appointment for someone to do my hair and makeup and nails, If we choose to do a DJ we still need to pick the music. After most of that stuff is done I have to finalize the flowers and menu, make a list of people giving speeches, order favors if we want to do, we have to finalize the reading, I have to purchase undergarments, we have to finalize the order of the ceremony and the reception, we have print the menu cards, we have to purchase the rings, we have to send our event schedule to the vendors, we have to meet with the photographer, we need to touch base with all the vendors, review the play list if we have a DJ. When all that's done I still have to enter the RSVP's into our guest list database, get our marriage license, mail the rehearsal dinner invitations, meet the dress maker for my last wedding dress fitting, stock the bar, we have to send out our last payments, confirm times for hair and makeup and nails, email and print directions for drivers of transport vehicles, we have to do assign seating, I have to purchase bridesmaids gifts, we have to write our vows. Then the week before the wedding we have to reconfirm arrival time with vendors, delegate small wedding task's, send a timeline to the bridal party, I have to pick up my dress, we have to check in one last time with the photographer, set aside checks for the vendors, I have to book a spa treatment, Send the final guest list to the caterer and all venues hosting our wedding-related events, I have to break in my shoes, and pack for the honeymoon. After everything on this list is done we will be ready to go in no time. 

"Hey Kat?" Tara said waving her hand in my face. I guess I was so busy in wedding mode that I even realized that I was hanging out with Tara for lunch. 

"Oh yeah what was that?" I can't believe that this whole time Tara was talking I was zoned out into wedding mode but again the wedding is in 2 months and I haven't even touched the list of things to do. 

"I asked why did you wait this long to start doing all the wedding planning?" That was a very good question. Me and Ryan have been engaged for about a year maybe now and we just set a day a few days ago which is in 2 months and on top of this whole thing I am suppose to help Tara and Christian with their relationship. 

"Me and Ryan just never really set a date for the wedding then just this morning we were talking about that and we decided July 10th which is only in 2 months so it was last minute kind of date setting thing that caused me to fall behind on the wedding stuff. But I did have a question for you and that's why I asked you to lunch" 

"okay?" she said looking confused 

"Would you be my maid of honor and help me with the wedding?" I was scared because her having final's coming up, her looking for her own place and getting settled into the dance academy before September comes.

"I would be honored to be your maid of honor and help you with the wedding"

"Omg thank you so much. Meet me tomorrow at the Academy at 8:00 am and please don't be late because we have a very busy day a head of us" I said to her before running off. 

There was still one thing I have to do before I get married and that's to tell Ryan the honest truth about me and Christian. Telling is going to hard but to tell Tara is going to be even more harder now that she is the maid of honor at my wedding and we'll be spending a lot of time together for the next month. Why did I do what I did for?