Authors Note

I know that you guys have been wanting me to update this book for a while now and I'm sorry if this is just an authors note. I'll try and update tomorrow but that's if things go cording to my plans. I'm actually going to be working on a new story called  Unnoticed. Unnoticed is about these 2 best friends that go on a summer trip after saving up for 5 years. They travel to  Florence, Rome, Padua, Verona and their last stop is Venice but they didn't know was that they were going to fall for anyone on the ship.  The one best friend runs into this guy and something happens that gets them confused so then the other best friend spots that same guy and the guy ends up liking her but she's not into the same things as her. Later the guy finds out the truth and he won't talk to anyone. But the real reason it's called Unnoticed is because the guy and the 2 best friends go to the same school and they not once noticed each other, they didn't know each others name, they have the same group of friends also they live in the same city but they not once noticed each other. The guy and the one girl does YouTube videos and they still didn't know each other. They didn't notice each other until this trip. If you want to find out what happens then I guess you just have to wait and read the story. I'm also going to write 2 more stories about 2 of my favorite TV shows.