Tara

Yesterday Kat asked me to be her maid of honor and help with the wedding well to make her less stressed out Ryan gave me the list of things the she wanted the maid of honor to do. There was about maybe like a few things not much though. Kat didn't show up at 8:00 am on the dot like she told me to do because she had an appointment. All Kat wants me to do is host the bridal shower, the bachelorette party, making the wedding invitations, setting up the honeymoon, setting up the transportation for people, reserving a block of hotel rooms for out of town guest and that's all I believe she wanted me to do. 

"Hey Tara what are you up to?" Christian asked a little confused to why I had a piece of paper in my hand. 

"Hi Christian. Kat and Ryan's wedding is in 2 months so I have a few things to do today and then tomorrow me and Kat are going to be finishing most of the stuff tomorrow that she has on her list of things to do before the wedding. Do you want to help?" 

"Sure I would love to help" 

*After an hour* 

"So we got the setting up the transportation for people done, we reserved a block of hotel rooms for out of town guest. Now all that's left to do is the bridal shower, the bachelorette party, making the invitations and setting up the honeymoon. I thought why don't they go to Venice Italy what do you think?" 

"I think it is a good idea because it's romantic I would have said Paris but their moving to Paris soon so that wouldn't be fun. But yeah I like that idea I can pay for the honeymoon tickets."

"Are you sure I have about 15,000? We can split it" 

"If you want to split it we can" 

"Okay" 

*At the airport*

"We need to tickets to Venice Italy I looked up a package and it cost $11,656 and that's including the hotel and first class is that for only one person?" 

"Yes sir it's only for one person" The airport attendant said to us 

"We'll take two of that package" 

"Your total comes to $23,312. Debit or cash?" 

"Me and my friend are splitting it because it is for our friend's wedding it's going to be their honeymoon trip so I will pay $11,656 debit. My friend will pay debit too" 

"Okay sir will that be all for today?" 

"Yes that's all for today thanks" 

"Okay so we can cross off the honeymoon. Now invitations, the bridal shower and bachelorette party. I'm going to do the invitations tonight on my computer and have Kat check them out and then I am going to print them. Then on Saturday we will have the bridal shower and then Saturday the 21st will be the bachelorette party" 

"Okay if you need anything I can help. Kat is also my friend and I really want her wedding to be special for her" 

"Look christian about when you confessed your feelings for me-" 

"Hey look let's just move past it okay. I understand that you need time and I am willing to wait and I would understand if you didn't want to give our relationship one last chance" he said looking into my eyes and in that moment I knew that he was meant it and was going to stick to it. 

Maybe me and Christian can work after all but time will only tell