005

In hospitals they say you know when you're going to die. Some doctors say it's a look patients get in their eyes. Some say there's a scent. The smell of death. Something. There's just some kind of sixth sense. When the great beyond is heading for you. You feel it coming. Whatever it is. It's creepy. Because if you know. What do you do about? Forget about the fact you're scared out of your mind. If you knew this was your last day on Earth, how would you want to spend it?

In OR 3 where Dylan is slowly strapping a flak jacket up to Sarah. He is wearing one himself. Cristina is already wearing a flak jacket and squeezing the ambu bag. "You realize how stupid that was" Dylan says to Sarah "It was Sarah. Incredibly stupid!" Cristina says "Ok you know when you don't need to be made fun of? Like when you've got your hand inside a body that's got a bomb in it and a stranger is Velcro-ing a flak jacket to your boobs" Sarah says to Cristina "You've got a sense of irony" Dylan says "Only when things are really ironic" Sarah says slightly glaring.

Burke walks into the OR, Dylan is now standing against the table against the wall watching. Burke walks up to Cristina and starts whispering in her ear. Cristina and Burke fight over Cristina staying so Sarah jumps in "Cristina! Go! Go find Meredith and tell her what is going on" Sarah says. Cristina turns to her, sighs and nods her head. "So you have a plan right? *she nods to herself* You have a way to get me out of this right?" Sarah asks looking at Dylan, he just stares back at her. Cristina goes into the other OR that has Meredith and Derek.

"This area has been evacuated Dr. Yang" Derek says "And somehow you're still here and Meredith is too" Cristina says "I have to be here. You don't. Dr. Grey doesn't either" Derek says  "Yes I do" Meredith and Cristina says at the same time "Besides I guess you need a little company and Dr. Sarah Grey sent me to find Meredith" Cristina says. Derek resigned and lets her put on a gown "How's he doing?" Cristina asks "He's hanging in there" Derek says "How's the paramedic Hannah doing?" Meredith asks "Hannah?" Cristina questions "The girl with the bomb" Meredith says "Oh, uh she's hanging in there too" Cristina says.

Back in the other OR, Burke is sitting on a chair looking over everything. "Is this the strangest thing that's ever happened in your OR?" Sarah asks "I'd have to say that it is" Burke nods his head "Good, cause I'm very competitive" Sarah says "All the best surgeons are" Burke says causing Sarah to smile slightly.

Burke and Dylan are whispering to each other at the doorway of OR 3. Sarah watches them until she has enough "Stop it. *They stop whispering* I'm not a patient" Sarah says "What?" Dylan questions "The two of you are looking at me the way we look at patients. Like I'm going to freak out at any minute. I'm not gonna freak out so whatever it is just tell me straight out" Sarah raises her voice ever so slightly.

Burke moves away from the door to stand directly in front of Sarah "The main oxygen line runs directly under this room" Burke says "Ok. *Burke just stares at her* Not ok....Well? I need one of you to tell me what this means exactly. Because I think I know what it means. But I tend to be glass half-empty these days so I won't trust what I think it means. Because what I think it means if the bomb were to explode over the oxygen line the whole hospital could blow up....And that's just crazy right?" Sarah rambles

Dylan fully walks into the OR, "Sarah, all it means....is that we have to move" Dylan says calmly "Move?" Burke questions "That's right. We have to move. *he whispers to Burke* Now because I don't want to spend another second in this room" Dylan says "Wait. I can't wiggle my fingers because we can't shift the ammo. And now you want to roll out the entire gurney?" Sarah questions  "Well that's our safest, safest option" Dylan states and nods to Burke "So we move. Not a problem. We can do this. You handling this Grey?" Burke asks turning to Sarah "I'm handling this" Sarah says with tears on the verge of spilling out of her eyes.