006

Another day, another patient saved, and another lost. Sarah smiles as she gets to where Addison is standing. "Hey you asked for me to be your resident for today?" Sarah asks looking at her friend, "yep! you are one of the best next to Bailey" Addison says. Sarah nods and takes the chart from the nurse. "Could you just go and check in on a few of the patients for me?" Addison asks "Well you are my boss so I can't exactly say no" Sarah says causing Addison to laugh. Sarah walks off and goes to look in on those few patients.

Later that day George walks out of a Patients room where there is a man just standing there. "Sir? Can I help you find something?" George asks "Uh...is there a Dr. Sarah Grey or a Dr. Meredith Grey working today?" the man asks "yes" George says with a questioning face. "They're here in the hospital, right now?" The man asks "I can have someone page one of them for you if you want me to" George says "No. No. Thanks." the man says and starts to walk away "Wait! Excuse me, sir. Are you...What's your name?" George asks

"Thatcher." Thatcher says George makes a face "Grey. Yeah" Thatcher says "You're Sarah Meredith's father" George says "Yeah" Thatcher nods "Are you sure you don't want me to page one of them for you?" George questions "No. I'm sorry. It's complicated" Thatcher shakes his head just then a woman comes out of the room George was just in. "Thatcher, honey? We're right here" the woman says "Oh. Oh. There you are, Susan" Thatcher walks over to her "Did you tell him? I roared a little. Couldn't help it" Susan says "Oh. Oh, well, I knew you would. Uh..." Thatcher turns back to George "I'm sorry, I'm Dr. O'Malley. I'm, uh..." George says "Uh, well, excuse us. Uh...check on our daughter" Thatcher says and turns around to Susan and they go back to the room.

Sarah walks into the cafeteria, grabs some food and walks over to the table that Addison, Callie, and Delilah are sitting at. "Look who finally decided to show up for lunch" Callie says causing the others to laugh. "This is going to sound completely crazy but I think I just saw my father which is crazy because I haven't seen him in over twenty years" Sarah says. All three woman look at the young surgeon, "you seriously think your father is here?" Callie asks "yes! I swear I saw him" Sarah says. "I'm sure you didn't. What room did you see him come out of?" Addison asks. Sarah looks up at Addison and explains where she saw him.

The four woman continue to talk until Sarah and Delilah get a 911 page to the pit. Both woman immediately stand and take off running. "What'd we got?" Sarah asks once they get to the trauma room. "Jane Doe with a GSW to the leg and stomach" a nurse says handing the chart over to the two woman. Sarah goes to the leg and starts looking it over, "Alright it looks like the bullet didn't go all the way through the leg we need to get some X-rays" Sarah says to one of her interns. Once they finish in the trauma room, the team quickly makes their way to the OR so they can remove both bullets.

Two hours later the surgery is finished, Sarah walked out and straight into Meredith. "Hey I have been looking for you" Meredith says "oh really, what's up?" Sarah asks looking to her younger sister. "I just met our younger half sister" Meredith says "wait! we have a younger sister?" "yeah, we actually have two younger sisters" "wow so that was Thatcher that I saw earlier?" "yep" Meredith says popping the "P." Sarah runs her hands through her hair and sighs, "great, just great" she says and looks to Mer. Sarah opens her arms causing Meredith to smile and lean into the hug and sigh. "Thanks Sar I really needed this" Meredith says "me too, me too" Sarah says smiling.

After leaving Meredith with Cristina, Sarah walked to the residents lounge and changes out of her scrubs. Just as she was taking her shirt off Delilah walked in the room and smiled at her girlfriend. "Hey" Delilah says softly walking up behind Sarah and wrapping her arms around the young surgeon. "Hi" Sarah rest her head against Delilah's chest causing Lilah to kiss the top of Sarah's head, "I saw Thatcher, he stopped me and asked if I knew where you were" Lilah says "and you said what" Sarah questions pulling away from Delilah and finished changing.

"I told him you were in surgery and probably would be a few hours" Lilah says smiling "thanks, I love you" Sarah says and kissed Delilah softly on the lips. "I love you too you weirdo" Delilah says laughing at Sarah. The two then walk out of the room and head to the elevator so that they can head home.