009

Disappearances happen in science, disease can suddenly fade away. Tumors go missing. We open someone up to discover the cancer is gone. It's unexplained, it's rare, bit it happens. We call it misdiagnosis say we never saw it, any explanation but the truth That life is full of vanishing acts. If something that we didn't know we had disappears, do we miss it?

Sarah stands looking outside her window with a strange feeling in her stomach. Delilah walks behind Sarah and wraps her arms around her fiancé, "we need to get to work" Delilah whispers in the young woman's ear. "I know I just can't shake this feeling that something is gonna happen to me or you today" Sarah says after sighing.

Sarah and Delilah leave their apartment and head to the Hospital. Once they get to the building, Sarah walks to the locker room and changes into her scrubs. After that she walks into the Elevator with Addison and they stand there silently until Richard walks in and stands in front of them. As the elevator stops again Derek gets on. "Morning. *He stops to stare at Richard* What's different?" Derek asks looking to him

"Nothing" Richard states plainly "Leave him be" Sarah and Addison say at the same time. "What happened to your hair?" Derek questions "Nothing" Richard says just then Mark and Burke enter the elevator "What happened to your hair?" Burke asks "Leave him be" Addison says as quiet as she can "You dyed it" Mark says smirking "But why?" Derek asks causing Addison to smack Derek "Ow!" Derek exclaims "Leave him be" Sarah says "What are you doing? What?" Derek asks looking to Richard "Ok, but why?" Burke asks

"Men who have gray hair are noticed less then men who don't" Richard states calmly "By who?" Derek questions "Well..." Richard starts but doesn't finish "By the ladies..." Burke says causing Mark to laugh "Looks good Chief" Derek says smiling "Ladies will love it" Burke adds "Very natural" Mark says "He is alone, all alone. Do any of you even know what that's like? *Points to Burke* Lives with Cristina *Points to Derek* Dates the perfect 12-year-old" Addison says.

Sarah points to Mark "Man whore! His wife left him, after 25 years of marriage. So if the man wants to dye his hair for the ladies leave him be. Leave him be" Sarah finishes for Addison causing the attending to smile at her and mouth a 'thank you.' Sarah nods and stands next to Addison and Richard.

After that Sarah walks down to the emergency room and looks around realizing how quiet it is she walks to the OR board. Just then Addison walks out and stands next to her, "I heard from a little bird that you needed to talk to me" Addison says standing next to Sarah causing the young surgeon to smile. "Yes I do! I was wondering if you would be my maid of honor? ya know since you are like my best friend" Sarah asks looking to the older woman.

"I would love too! I figured you would ask Meredith though" Addison says looking to Sarah. "I love Meredith to death but she wouldn't be able to do anything right as the maid of honor." Sarah says smiling. Addison nods and holds out her arms for a hug and Sarah leans into Addison's arms. They both smile and talk for a little bit until Sarah is called down to the emergency room.

Once she gets there, Sarah put her jacket on and walked over to Bailey. "You called me down" Sarah says looking to her old resident. "Uh yes I wanted another Resident to go with me and my interns to the accident so I paged you" Bailey says causing the surgeon to smile. Sarah nods and finishes getting ready then walks over to the rig and climbs in sitting down. The others soon arrive and Bailey has Cristina stays behind since there isn't enough room.

"Oh everybody. Move your id's to the outside of your jacket. When we get there remember triage. Karev?" Bailey questions looking at her interns "Green tags non emergent, yellow tags delayed care, red tags needs immediate treatment" Alex explains Bailey looks to Sarah and nods her head signaling her to continue speaking "Good. Assess carefully, tag, then get all critical patients into the ambulances as fast as possible. Don't get in the way of search and rescue and stay calm" Sarah says looking at each of the interns