011

~Weeks after the ferryboat crash~

Sarah sat up in bed and looked around as she wasn't able to feel Delilah anymore. Climbing out of bed, Sarah wrapped a blanket around her body and walked out into the Livingroom/kitchen. "There you are, I thought you left" Sarah says walking into the kitchen and wrapping her arms around Delilah, resting her chin on her fiancé's shoulder.

"Here I am. Why would I leave when we have to finish planning our wedding" Delilah says causing the young woman to laugh. Delilah turns to Sarah as she gets an idea, "what if we just went to the courthouse and got married?" Delilah asks causing Sarah to take a step back.

"Are you serious?" Sarah questions searching Delilah's face, "as serious as a heart attack" Delilah says causing Sarah to laugh and smile widely. "Let's do it! I will call Callie and Addison" Sarah says causing Delilah to pick Sarah up and spin her around. Once they call their friends and tell them to meet them at the courthouse, both women get into nice clothes and leave their apartment.

As they get out of their car, Addison and Callie walk up to them. "What are we doing at the courthouse?" Callie asks looking between the couple. "We are getting married and wanted witnesses. Also you two are our best friends" Delilah says causing the two women and Sarah to smile. The four women enter the courthouse and go to the waiting area.

Addison pulls Sarah into the bathroom and smiles at her. "Are you about to give me the speech of how I better not hurt Delilah or you will hunt me down?" Sarah asks causing Addie to laugh and shake her head. "No I am not giving you that speech, I just can't believe you are getting married! Seems like just yesterday I met you at the Shepherd family Christmas!" Addie says causing both women to laugh.

"I can't believe it either, but I know I am marrying the right person!" Sarah says smiling. Addison smiles and pulls the younger woman into a hug; "If she hurts you, call me and I will handle it" Addison whispers causing Sarah to push her away and laugh "deal" Sarah says softly.

"Thank you for being here. I know you are moving to L.A. and need to finish packing but it really means a lot" Sarah says pulling away from Addie. "Of course I would be here! You think I would miss my best friend getting married!? Never!" Addie says causing Sarah to smile as the they both left the bathroom.

Sarah and Delilah stand before the judge as Callie and Addie are sitting behind them. "You both wish to be legally married correct?" the judge questions looking between the two women. "Yes your honor" Delilah says grabbing ahold of Sarah's hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Well alright. Just sign right there" the judge says as the papers get set in front of them. Sarah looks to Delilah and grabs then pen and signs them. Delilah smiles and signs the paper as well. "By the state of Washington I now pronounce you wife and wife" the judge says causing both women to look at each other.

As the walk out Addison and Callie smile and hug the newly weds. "Congrats Sar!" Callie says hugging her friend tightly. "Thank you!" Sarah says smiling as she pulls away and hugs Addie. "Thank you both for coming and being witnesses. It means a lot!" Delilah says as she lets go of Callie.

"What are you both gonna do now?" Addison asks looking at them as Sarah's pager goes off. "Go save lives" Delilah says laughing "Well it is a beautiful day to save lives" Sarah says as all four friends walk out to their cars and go to the hospital.

As soon as she is at the hospital, Sarah rushes to get ready and heads to the pit where she was paged to. "What do we got?" She asks walking into the trauma room. "Ally Goode, 22, was in a car accident, has a broken pelvis (left side), tibia (right-side), and three broken ribs. Also complains of a headache." Matthew, a resident, says handing Sarah the chart as Callie walks in and looks over Sarah's shoulder and studies everything.

"Alright get her a CT scan and then page us. Ally you are in good hands I promise." Sarah says causing the young girl to breathe to the best of her abilities.

Callie looks at Sarah and smiles. "How would you go at this?" Sarah asks as they walk to a different room. "If you want my honest opinion, work on the pelvis first. You need to decide whether a full hip replacement is worth it or if we should find a different solution." Callie says causing Sarah to nod and agree. "Thank you Dr. Torres!" Sarah says and walks away.

After fixing many broken bones and stitching people up, Sarah heads to lunch and sees Meredith sitting with Delilah and Cristina. Sarah walks over to them and sits down.

"Hey!" Delilah says and kisses her head. "Hello" Sarah says as Meredith and Cristina look at her. "What?" She questions looking between the two. "You did something stupid" Meredith says squinting her eyes at her older sister. "Meredith, I didn't do anything stupid. I am gonna get some food" Sarah says standing up and walking away.

~Hours Later~

Sarah can be seen sitting on a rolling chair, stitching a little boys arm. "See! All better and now you have a perfect excuse for your mom to get your ice cream for the next few days!" Sarah says smiling as the little boy looks up at his mother with a wide smile.

Sarah chuckled and walked over to where Delilah was standing. "I really think you should do peds! You are amazing with kids" Delilah says looking at Sarah who is writing on a chart. "I honestly am not sure. I love working with Arizona and I love working with the kids but I don't know if I would be able to handle it if I lost a kid." Sarah explains while putting her pen in her pocket.

"Seriously consider peds! I know it would be hard but you would be great." Delilah says causing Sarah to nod and smile then kiss Lilah. Both women continue talking until Delilah is paged by Derek.

Sarah smiles and finds Matthew the resident from before and they go into surgery fixing Ally's pelvis. After that six hour long surgery, Sarah heads out and sees it is dark out. She goes to the residents lounge and changes into her regular clothes before heading home. They were invited to Cristina's wedding but decided it would be best if they just went home as they wouldn't make it in time to be there.

Sarah walks into her apartment to see Addison, Mark, and Delilah sitting on the couch talking. "What's happening in here?" Sarah asks smiling at them as she sits next to Delilah. "Mark found out about you both being married now because the nurse wrote Delilah Shepherd-Grey on a board and had to come over." Addison explains causing Sarah to laugh.

"Well then we might as well order pizza and celebrate!" Delilah says smiling as Mark and Addison agree. "I will order the pizza" Sarah says walking into the kitchen, happy to have a family like this.