NOTE!

Alright guys!! So sorry I have been gone and Have not posted in awhile! School has just been crazy hard and I have my job as well as mental health to deal with. I am, however, officially back!! After you read this note the next chapter should be posted!!! So exciting I know!

So I have a few things to say as we continue on this journey with Sarah!

1. Little Grey will actually be Meredith and Baby Grey will be Lexie. I had to do it this way because it goes Sarah, Meredith, then Lexie in age.

2. I have tumbler now and am going to be taking request over there for a one-shot book of characters or actors! So if you would like a character and theme one-shot I will look at the request over there or in my PM's here!

3. I will be starting another book on here to go along with this story but in like an AU where Ellis is here and her and Richard are together as well as her not being a tough mother. Sarah will not be with Delilah and there will be no Delilah. Instead Sarah will be with an actual character from the show.

4. To go with the 1st and 2nd thing I will have a schedule set up so I am able to work on the AU story, This story, and the One-Shot book.

5. I am thinking about making a story to go with Private Practice but with like a twist of like Meredith's older sister working there and meeting Addison and them falling in love. Anyway let me know y'alls opinions on that!

6. I hope yall are doing well and I promise to work on getting chapters of this story up!!

Alright! That is all! Enjoy the rest of the story!!

(Tumbler is galaxysupreme17 {Zoe Montgomery-Grey}).