Epilogue

It's been two years after Aditya and Zoya met at Chennai. The joint venture was successful with Vikram's firm. Vikram and Zoya were the Managing Directors of the new venture. Aditya handled the DMG, Bangalore firm with Arjun.

Next morning after that night two years back, Aditya had called Harsh and told him what happened and about his son. Harsh couldn't control his excitement when he get to know about his grand son. He asked them to come immediately but when Aditya told him about his health condition, he asked him to take care of him and said he'll wait to meet his grand son. 

Riyaz came in the afternoon to check on them thinking what would they have decided. Zoya pulled a prank on Riyaz along with Aditya. Both acted that everything was over and they have decided to move on... But Adiyaansh spoiled it in the middle by crying. He was shocked when he came to know about the baby. But of course, he was happy to see them happy and to see Adiyaansh. He played with him and finally he departed with half heart to Bangalore. 

After 3 months, Doctor has confirmed that Adiyaansh was healthy and advised them to take care of him with little extra care. Aditya took Zoya and baby to Bangalore after that and everyone celebrated their arrival like a festival. At first, Noor was so angry with Zoya for leaving her behind. But she couldn't control herself from hugging her sister after sickness due to her pregnancy.

Everyone took turns to spend time with Adiyaansh and made sure Aditya and Zoya are left together to spend more time with each other. One year of gap has brought them more closer and the love between them has increased more than anyone could imagine. Both had put their past, insecurity and everything behind and trusted each other more than their own lives because of that separation and their haste decisions. 

In the next 10 days Aditya and Zoya got married but both returned to Chennai to pursue on the joint venture. Since then, Aditya flied between Chennai to Bangalore to Chennai to complete his work at Bangalore. He never left Zoya and Adi's side, he made sure to return to them as soon as possible once the work is completed. Arjun and Noor handled the Bangalore office in his absence. Same way others too visited them at Chennai to spent time with the baby and them.

Vikram and Radha has become a part of their family and big part in Adiyaansh's life.  In these two years Vikram and Adiyaansh's bond has grown stronger. On Adiyaansh's first birthday, Vikram and Aditya together had planned a biggest birthday party with all the friends and families. Aditya didn't let Vikram or Radha to feel not part of the  family or being left out.

How fast two years flew by so, no one knows. Zoya is pregnant with their second child and Aditya hasn't leave her side even for a second. Today, it's Zoya's baby shower, everyone was busy with arranging the Bangalore house for her baby shower. Aditya spend his time with Zoya and helping her in getting ready for the evening. "Aditya, I can get ready by myself. You please go and help others", Zoya said.

"No way... I missed everything with your first pregnancy and Adi's birth... And I'm not missing, not even for a second, of your pregnancy or our baby's birth this time... That's why I'm recording everything since you told me that you're pregnant with our second child..." Zoya placed her hand on Aditya's cheek and smiled. "Adiyaansh... missed you so much... missed your love... just because of my stupid mistake..." Zoya said. "Stupid... that's past... he would understand why you had to do that... We don't need to talk about that now... It's your big day, Zoya..." Aditya said. 

Aditya stroked her cheek with his hand and with his thumb and hugged her, but the baby bump came in the middle. He smiled and mouthed sorry. He back hugged her and kissed on her cheeks. Zoya slowly turned to her side and kissed him passionately with love.

Aditya said, "I love you, Zoya" over her mouth and kissed her. She broke their kiss and said, "I love you, Aditya". Aditya again pulled her into another kiss until they were out of breath.

                                                                                          The End

Yep... Finally we're at the end. Hope you guys loved the ending. Aditya and Zoya with their two children and with loads of love towards each other. Hope to you see you all soon.