Chapter 2 : Destined to Meet

Zoya throw her bag furiously on the table and paced up and down in her cabin.

Riyaz noticed her tension and knocked on her door. "May I?" She turned and relaxed a bit after seeing Riyaz on the door. She nodded him to come in.

Riyaz asked her, "Gundoos, What happened yaar? Why're you looking so tensed and furious?"

"That DMG HR called me and insulted me, yaar", she vented out angrily. "How dare he can insult me like that?"

Riyaz with confused look asked her, "Zoya, hold on, I'm confused, can you please tell me what happened clearly?"

Zoya took a deep breath and said, "DMG HR called me and said his boss asked me to come and pick my resume from there after he came to know that I'm a female candidate. He doesn't even want a female candidate's resume lying in his office".

She continued, "So I asked him to trash the resume by himself or shove it off in his boss's face", with so much anger.

Riyaz burst into laughter. Zoya who got frustrated, "Stop it, Riyaz. Are you laughing at my insult?"

He controlled his laugh and said, "I wouldn't dare to do that. I was laughing at what you said? Really, you said that to him?"

"What?" She exclaimed.

"Did you really ask him to shove... the resume... in his... boss's face...?" Riyaz asked between laughs.

Zoya stood there for few minutes silently and burst into laughter hard enough that entire office turned to look at them. But both laughed like maniacs and Zoya said, "Yes... I told... that... to him..."

"You're crazy, Gundoos", he said.

Zoya felt lighter than how she felt few minutes before.

                                                                            ***

Prem knocked on the door and asked, "May I come in, Aditya?"

Aditya is on the phone, looked up and immediately greets Prem and asked him to "Please come in, sir"!! Then in the phone he said, "Mr. Agarwal, I'll call you back again, we'll discuss about this later", and disconnect the line.

Aditya asked, "Tell me sir, what I can do for you?"

Prem smiled at him and said, "Still you didn't change, I would have waited for few minutes. Why do you have to do this always? Clients are important, Aditya!!

He smiled and disagreed, "No sir, for me, you're important. Everything else comes second. Now, tell me sir, what I can do for you?"

"Okay, I can never win this argument with you ever", Prem chuckled and said firmly, "Coming to the point, this resume got the potential and requirement we're looking for. If we recruit this candidate then it'll be good for our firm. We cannot lose such candidate, Aditya. She can be additional strength to our firm".

"She", Aditya exclaimed.

"Yes, Aditya. She will definitely be an additional strength to our firm. You don't need to go by my judgement, conduct an interview. If, you don't see any potential, then I'll not force you", Prem added, "If, she is potential and you too feel she is an added advantage for the firm, and then you have to recruit her".

Aditya fall back into his chair thinking.

"AhAhem, Aditya", he interrupted Aditya and asked, "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing sir, I'll check the profile and will definitely call her for an interview, if she is that potential", Aditya answered.

Prem leave the cabin with smile. Aditya took the resume and scanned with rage and then,he dialled HR extension, "Arshad, inform that female candidate to come for an interview tomorrow"!!