2: Abuse

I open my eyes to a light looming from the window next to my bed. I let out a light groan from both annoyance and pain. Once I was up I look up at the time to see that my family would be up soon and waist the water in the shower since we can't get enough water making the last person have enough water to clean themselves with and since they waist so much they try to make sure there wasn't any left for me so I would wake up early to sneak a small shower and get clean.

I got on my feet and grab my school uniform and walk to the bathroom to shower. Once inside the bathroom and got undressed revealing my bruises, cuts and freshly made scars. I sigh before getting in the shower and got clean not caring if anyone else gets a turn into the shower. I got out of the shower right as everyone got out of their rooms to shower. I got to the kitchen and make breakfast for me and my lazy asses of a family. Once I was done the food I hand it to them

Yang: Sorry bro but I used what's left of the shower water.

I didn't answer just give them their food and went to sit and eat. Before I could sit I was tripped and the plate fell from my hands and smash on the floor and go everywhere. They laugh for a moment before realising the plate was broken

Tom: you little shit! these plates were expensive!

Fucking liar...you got all these for a fucking dollar in a cheap shop you cheap old bastard. He grabbed me by the back of the neck and lift me by the neck and threw me across the room and I land on a photo and smash it. He growled in anger for the photo and grab me by the front of the neck this time

Tom: you piece of shit!

He then walked to the basement and threw me down the stairs. The second I got to the bottom I hear laughter from him and the others. I open my eyes and look behind me to see the blood-stained basement with rusty tools, white sheets like in moves when someone tortures or kills someone and blood-stained chains in the centre of the basement. He then went downstairs and grab me by the neck and dragged me to the blood-stained chains and tie me up before enjoying his torturing and try to break me like a piñata.

Once he was done with this fun, he undid the chain and I fall to myside on the floor. He laughs in a cold tone as he walked to the others standing by the doorway and with that they left and went to work or school. I look up at the stairs before getting up and clean enough blood to not stain the uniform and got dressed before walking up the stairs ignoring the pain. Once up I found the floor still messy from the photo, food and broken plate.

Connor: Lazy asses.

I pick it all up and went to the fridge and since they forgot to lock it so I couldn't get something to eat, I open it got something to eat since I didn't eat breakfast and since school was going to start soon, I had to eat quickly and have something small but I made sure it was enough.

Once I ate, I went outside and went to school.

School

I arrive and go to my favourite hiding spot where I keep my liquor and weed...to help numb the pain and forget my life. Within probably a minute my pain was completely gone from the weed making me high and strong alcohol making me drunk.

Suddenly footsteps echo my ears as three people approach us. We turn to them with a scared look thinking we were busted. I then calm down a bit when I saw it wasn't teachers or police but I was on edge from the fact that it was my sisters.

Connor: oh its you...what do you want?

They look at me with this angry look

Ruby: Watch what your saying...we can tell dad about what you said and beat you again.