3: the breaking point

After apparently raping mum, Tom locked me outside. I feel the rain fall onto my head as I think back to some memories of when I was a kid...when I wasn't beaten and raped. I think back to a sober uncle who gives me hugs, a aunt who gave me tender kisses on the cheeks or head and cookies against mum and dad saying I cant have sweets, a father who didn't work all the time, gave me his coat when cold and comfort me after nightmares or after a bad day at school, a mother who gives me hugs, kisses and delicious cooked meals and two little sister crawling to me when I got home after school and when I enter the same room as them, read stories to, gives me hugs when upset and comfort after nightmares.

Connor: Fuck this...

I got up and limp my way into the woods, connected to my backyard.

Later

As I walk towards the woods, I hear light noises of someone laughing, compared to happy rabbit noises. I got to a bush and walked through it to see a familiar cute girl holding a white bunny with a scar on its leg and a bit of its body too.

Me and Daisy found her stuck in a bear trap a year ago when we were walking around.

Connor: hey Daisy.

She turn to me with a smile and the bunny hopped off her lap and hop to me and I pick it up.

Connor: Hey snow ball...I missed you.

I walk to daisy and sit next to her.

Daisy: Where have you been? I haven't seen you in days.

I smile

Connor: Sorry, I was busy.

With that, me and Daisy play with snow ball and we talk for a while.

Later

As me and Daisy play with snow ball, Daisy's head lays on my lap as she was tickling snow ball.

Daisy: Hey Connor...does this make you feel like the three of us is family?

I blush as I look down at her.

Connor: W-Where did that come from?

She giggles as she went back to showing snow ball love and attantion like a mother shows their baby. I smile and just watch...a family with Daisy...doesn't seem bad. Suddenly, I turn to my head to see my family minus Tom. I ignore them...I don't care what they think or say...if they come over and try anything, I'll make them regret it.

Daisy: So Connor...what do you wanna do tonight? suggesting that you want to sleep out here again.

Little do you know, I was all was always locked out.

Connor: Sure...want to join me?

She nodded with a cute blush. we then lay down and I felt the warmth of her and snow ball as they snuggle to me

Connor: Do you know if your parent's will be ok for you to sleep out here?

Daisy: Yeah...come on, lets sleep.

I nod and we slowly went to sleep.

Later

I awoke to see Daisy and snow ball was gone. I got up and look around to see I was alone...where is she?

Daisy: Leave her alone!

Daisy...

I run to see my family and bullies surrounded Daisy and snow ball. While people were holding Daisy down, the others kept kicking and hitting snow ball...no.

Connor: Get away from them!

I shout un rage as I run to them and punch at least two before they pinned me down. Tom smirked as he grabbed snow ball.