12: Letting out pent up rage

Everything flashed white for a split second before nothing. I took off the helmet and I could see I was in the real world.

Ivy: Connor!

She hugged me and I smile while hugging back.

Connor: Sorry to worry you.

I then turn to the guy I punch/who fired the attack at me.

Connor: The hell is wrong with you?! You could've killed her!

Ivy: What?

Connor: He's the one who hit me with a attack making me fall and have to fight the dragon, leading the bridge to fall!

They all turn to me and then him.

???: Dude...what the hell?!

???: Don't believe him! He is lying!

Ivy: He never lies!

???: You shut your--

Before he finished, I hit him in the face again

Connor: Listen you fucker! I don't care what you do or think of me but just know if you ever put Ivy or others in danger for your selfish desires, I will fucking beat your ass!

He got up and threw a punch too while making a proud look as if he did something awesome.

???: You won't do shit! Your useless!

I growl again as I threw a punch and hit him, this time enough force to send him flying and hit two desks before landing and took them with him

Connor: I'm done with you poor excuses for people!

I run to him and knee down to him as I grab him by the throat to make sure he doesn't move and I start hitting him.

Connor: You fuckers! Your nothing but garbage! Nothing but waist of air! You ruin the world, ruin lives! I hate you! I hate you all! You all are nothing but mistakes!

I let go of his neck and continue with punching him but put more force.

Connor: You abuse, you rape, you take what you want, you teat yourself as your more important and want things when other people need them very bad, you rob, you take the world for granted, you never show respect and and when others need desprit help, you fuckers leave them to rot!!!!

I scream that last part while putting both fists together and slam it down onto his face, making a sickining crunch from his nose.

I pant while looking at him as tears went down my face and I got on my feet.

Connor: You fuckers are nothing to me...Ivy is the only one who I know won't do anything on perpous...she is my everything now cause you all keep taking everything from me so matter what I do for you!

Ivy looked at me with tears and a red face.

Ivy: Connor...

I turn around and walk to my desk and pack my stuff including the game.

Connor: I'm going home...you can walk with me if you want or stay.

Ivy grabbed her things ready to go right when I did...guess that is a yes. Me and Ivy start walking towards the exit as I felt the eyes of everyone in the room, hallway and maybe a few classes from when I shouted all that...guess it was that loud.

We both left the school and got home.

Home

I enter the house and walk towards my room but then then felt Ivy hug me from behind.