4: Suicide

I got home and enter to get my things to only see Tom on the couch with his arms stitched back on along with his other wounds stitched.

Tom: What are you doing here?

Connor: Getting my stuff...then I out.

I got to the basement and started packing when I got dizzy and had to lay on the floor until it pasts when suddenly I notice a figure walk into my room. I turn to see a figure walk towards me and give me this look of pity.

Ruby: Big brother...I'm sorry.

I sit up and turn to her

Connor: I'm sorry but your going to need to get a computer to look up how many fucks I give.

Suddenly Yang appeared in my vision

Yang: She's trying to apologise for everything! You should forgive her!

I growl as I got on my feet and look at her in anger

Connor: You know what? Fuck you! Fuck her, fuck, your mother, your father and fuck uncle Qrow and auntie raven!

They look at me in shock

Connor: All of you are nothing but abusive pieces of shit! You expect me to say "oh I forgive you" so you don't feel like horrible people?! Well your not getting what you want! Now get the fuck out of my room! before I throw your sorry asses out!

Yang then smiles

Yang: your too weak to do that! If you want to try go ahead!

Right when I heard that I felt the familiar rage from all these years of abuse. Before she saw it coming I punch her making her fall out the doorway...I'm against hitting women but because of everything I was too upset and pissed off to care. Right as she was out, I turn to ruby who had a shocked expression. She then run to her sisters side and hold her by her shoulder while shivering in fear...this was the first time I fought back so this is shocking to them. I then slam the door shut as I hear them run to their mummy and daddy about what just happened. I went to finish and leave but got dizzy again and I fall to the ground before falling asleep.

Next day: After school

Since I ended up not being able to pack my things and fall asleep, I have to go back since Tom forced me to leave and I know he wont want me back till after school. I walk down the street, I think of the horrible family I once had and eventually got too them. I didn't want to be here but I have no choice. I sigh and walk towards the door...I could just leave, but they have at least a small amount of stuff I can't leave.

I hesitantly knock on the door and within a second it opened. I look inside to see summer.

Summer: Oh, your back.

Connor: Where's Tom?

Summer: you shouldn't call your father by his first name.

Connor: go to hell.

I pushed her away and step inside. I then walk through the house to only see from the corner of my eye, a fist. I moved and made the person aim for the wall, making them smash into it and fall.

Connor: Nice try Yang.

I walk to the basement and went down...I haven't slept in days. I got to the bottom of the stairs to see everything was the same as I left it. I went to the mattress and lay down.

Later

I was awaken by a loud thud coming from the basement door.

Tom: Connor! Did you hurt Yang again?!